[Guide] How to RIP websites. [Images included]

Goddess

Hello everyone here is a guide on how you can RIP websites.

First of all we will need a RIPping program i would suggest WinhTTrack.You can download it from Download.

Okay so you've downloaded it,run the installation.When the installation is done run the program.On its first running a window will appear asking you to choose the language you'll use as default.After you choose the language a FTP config will appear.Close it.

12365584.jpg

After that press Next.

94409718.jpg

A new window appeared.Type project name and if you want you can create a category.Like Lineage 2 or something.Make sure you set the base path.Click next.

77660604.jpg

After you do so a new window will appear,first of all press Add URL...

23430710.jpg

Fill the information.Password and login only if needed.Click OK.

16695844.jpg

Okay now we filled the website but we have to choose Action.Click on the fading menu.Choose the first one its what we need.(Other you can test yourself.)

51429394.jpg

Okay we're on the final step,just press Finish and the downloading will start.You can set up an time when it will start.

78869033.jpg

Okay the downloading started.Wait for it to get finished.

When its finished you'll see a window,if there are errors you can press View Error logs.

45102085.jpg

When you press finish it will automatically go to the beginning and you may start new project.

Congratulations you have just ripped your first website.Go to the folder you've set as a base path and do whatever you want with the website.Enjoy!Have a nice day.

lol that's useless except if you don't know how to read ]

It's clear what the program asks you but w/e you know if it really deserves

LOL it's always good to mention and show the right way even it's obviously...You never know how dumb can some1 be!!

pff it dnt work to me... i put this site www.nothing.com i do what u say but it doesnt work..

FAILED

May be it doesnt work with all websites, i am gonna try it next week and tell you if it worked. Thanks for sharing

i will w8 GrisoM and something last... if i destroy a site.. will police or prosecution of cyber-crime catch me?? because some guys pay to make a site..

dont think so

at flowah...

i am gonna test and i will edit

i will w8 GrisoM and something last... if i destroy a site.. will police or prosecution of cyber-crime catch me?? because some guys pay to make a site..

U dont destroy the site..u RIP it. u copy the site to your HDD and u keep it.