[guide] right dyes for any class

what do you mean right ? for pvp or pve? there is a big difference. Example -

Adventurer - CON+/STR-,DEX+/STR- (This would be great for pvp )

Adventurer - STR+/CON-,DEX+/CON- (And that for pve )

And if you are smart, and play on l2j. you can Make an additional -  MEN+/INT- on Fighter ^^

And if you are dumb , and play l2j , you would know that you're decreasing 8 CON for the class.. For PvE?

How much HP you think that char will have left?^^ Think dude..

what do you mean right ? for pvp or pve? there is a big difference. Example -

Adventurer - CON+/STR-,DEX+/STR- (This would be great for pvp )

Adventurer - STR+/CON-,DEX+/CON- (And that for pve )

And if you are smart, and play on l2j. you can Make an additional -  MEN+/INT- on Fighter ^^

my guide is pvp only, I will edit it. and +MEN on fighters is fixed on every good l2j server

for duelsit you only recommend STR+/dex- right? Any different setup for pvp/pve with him? Asking because am playing one. Oh and btw, when do you guys think is the appropriate lvl for putting up dyes? My guess around 45 :)

Thx for replys

for duelsit you only recommend STR+/dex- right? Any different setup for pvp/pve with him? Asking because am playing one. Oh and btw, when do you guys think is the appropriate lvl for putting up dyes? My guess around 45 :)

Thx for replys

for pvp +5 str -5 dex. for pve no dyes or str+4 con-4 (depends on if you have healer / vamp range)

soultaker: 4 dex -4 str / 4 int -4men / 4wit -4men

soultaker is just too slow so if u put dex here u can persuit your prey ;)

I think HP is more important then run speed (because 4 dex will only add around 5 runspeed).

and you can take +4dex -5str because it saves money...

And if you are dumb , and play l2j , you would know that you're decreasing 8 CON for the class.. For PvE?

How much HP you think that char will have left?^^ Think dude..

PvE = Player vs enemy... That mean's against mob. Do you have trouble killing a mob with -8 con using HP potions with a Dagger class?  With 4 Str and 4 Dex bonus ;D Then you are hopeless ;D

my guide is pvp only, I will edit it. and +MEN on fighters is fixed on every good l2j server

I dont know what uber server u play. But i played many L2J with ~500 Online less or more, and it's working perfectly everywhere. It's working ~90%

That was just my opinion about Dyes...

P.S. GJ.

PvE = Player vs enemy... That mean's against mob. Do you have trouble killing a mob with -8 con using HP potions with a Dagger class?  With 4 Str and 4 Dex bonus ;D Then you are hopeless ;D

I dont know what uber server u play. But i played many L2J with ~500 Online less or more, and it's working perfectly everywhere. It's working ~90%

pve = Player versus Environment :P (but means the same)^^

you are right with your opinion about -con for pve, but never forget that if you play on a server with 500+ ppl you always have pvp.

the l2j servers I play on have the l2inc core

very nice guides........though some of them arent on my play style

feel free to add your dyes setup =)