[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

spam on my msn noezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

joking , i know cause it is il i agree with you  :D

its like well i dont know how to say it was really obvious when ncsoft released interlude and after a week there was alredy pictures and such from kamael and than they switched to turbo mode to fix anything but you know the fact is everybody used interlude because of l2j released it after a huge time and interlude was a bugland and since the exploits keep alive the interlude l2j(lot of ppl play only to find and use exploits...)interlude is officialy failed

its like well i dont know how to say it was really obvious when ncsoft released interlude and after a week there was alredy pictures and such from kamael and than they switched to turbo mode to fix anything but you know the fact is everybody used interlude because of l2j released it after a huge time and interlude was a bugland and since the exploits keep alive the interlude l2j(lot of ppl play only to find and use exploits...)interlude is officialy failed

plus i think on Admin Panel IG on IL it has a rapier which is named Test Rapier (kamael weapon) woot :D

plus i think on Admin Panel IG on IL it has a rapier which is named Test Rapier (kamael weapon) woot :D

Yes it is indeed. And it exist on l2j too.

thats just ncsoft thing they always work faster so they add things for further usage so they have less work later you know

I ain't gonna touch my PS3 to do this.

PLUS,I WILL KILL ANYBODY WHO WILL TRY TO DO SO!!!!!

It's good for guys that can't afford buying all the new games..

I have no good i-net connections too so Q_Q

I ain't gonna touch my PS3 to do this.

PLUS,I WILL KILL ANYBODY WHO WILL TRY TO DO SO!!!!!

It's good for guys that can't afford buying all the new games..

I have no good i-net connections too so Q_Q

niah i don't think that this guy will say the way he did it so we don't care  :D

niah i don't think that this guy will say the way he did it so we don't care  :D

He will!According to the link you sent me he will inform us on the ways he used to hack it up!

He will!According to the link you sent me he will inform us on the ways he used to hack it up!

i didn't read it well <.<

btw

check how many buttons it has :D

i didn't read it well <.<

btw

check how many buttons it has :D

I finished assassin's creed II the last week-end.

Any suggestion?

Woot game should I buy?

I finished assassin's creed II the last week-end.

Any suggestion?

Woot game should I buy?

try to find out when crysis 2 will be released it will be released to ps3 too anyway

ps3 or pc ?

PS3 OFC!

try to find out when crysis 2 will be released it will be released to ps3 too anyway

I want one NOW!

PS3 OFC!

dunno any game for ps3 but here is a list

http://www.gamesradar.com/ps3/games

# » PS3 Games

# » PS3 News

# » PS3 Previews

# » PS3 Reviews

# » PS3 Features

# » PS3 Cheats

# » PS3 Guides

# » PS3 Videos