[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

i read the post and seriously...

if you give a too easy pass - your fault

if you give out the acc - your fault

if you get a keylogger and not your fault

but since you dont showed any proof that it was your old acc and its stolen nobody do anything

You can always get your account back using "I forgot my password" function.

indeed..u sent the account information on your e-mail, u change password, bla bla and u are ready..

he changed the mail? difficult huh? T_T i can quarantine  that he is amoral T_T. i can bet my acc

but since you dont showed any proof that it was your old acc and its stolen nobody do anything

about proofs 1st ask darkslayer,magaki13,phoenix4,vazelos,godpower,mace and so on.+ the mail that the account created was amoral_xd@hotmail.com

you cant when the facker change the e-mail address.

he changed the mail? difficult huh? T_T i can quarantine  that he is amoral T_T. i can bet my acc

1st proof.

he changed the mail? difficult huh? T_T i can quarantine  that he is amoral T_T. i can bet my acc

Just think of the way he "stole" your account...any clue?

about proofs 1st ask darkslayer,magaki13,phoenix4,vazelos,godpower,mace and so on.+ the mail that the account created was amoral_xd@hotmail.com

you cant when the facker change the e-mail address.

1st proof.

thats a proof?get real...okay i tell you what since its obvious you cant think logically...

tell to Grisom to track the accounts IPs and compare it to your current account if the IP is matching you are done

Just think of the way he "stole" your account...any clue?

we dont need clues i know amoral like 2-3 years? pff why would he lie? he used to own this account and we were talking . and btw go an talk to this "amoral" the new he dont even know greek he is just a fail