[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

GREEKS!STOP SPAMMING HERE!SPAM IN TO XAMOGELO TOU SPAMMER!DONT LET THE FOREIGNS FILL PAGES WITH OUR PURE SPAM!

you cant say that according too my custom title

lets play cod ? ^^

i just stopped lmao D:

Btw, Im used to sleep at 1-2 AM every day, and yesterday i slept at 22:00 PM and i woke up at 3 am and i couldnt sleep..

Actually now i feel like i overslept but i was sleeping for 5 hours only D:

a few of you yes but generally 95% of the ppl from greece even more dont :D

I belong to the rest(5%) as it seems to be my sanity which keeps this forum popular :P

This is probably based on the fact that this percentage is like <14 yo playing l2...

not only :)

for exameple i found a 20year+ old guy he bought some stuff from me and he started to cry "its not working blabla i cant install" than i logged in in tv and what i saw?he didnt even know how to extract 2 zip file into 1 folder and joke comes now...this guy have an l2 server with 200+ player :)

not only :)

for exameple i found a 20year+ old guy he bought some stuff from me and he started to cry "its not working blabla i cant install" than i logged in in tv and what i saw?he didnt even know how to extract 2 zip file into 1 folder and joke comes now...this guy have an l2 server with 200+ player :)

LOL!

Me and my friendz were at a friend's house playing ps3...We were also talking about strange greek singers...

Someone said that Alkisti Protopsalti is a lesbian...

Then the guy's little sister said "I've never heard of a country named Lesbia,where is it?"

xa0xa0x0a