[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

wtf that are you trying to proof anyway ? you are a ... (i won't flame -.-) or what ?

I told that i don't make one-worded posts like asdadas 21412412 not that i don't include mouhahha , lol , wtf , gf etc words in my posts.

you failed or that? :(

When i ask ''Guess why'', i didn't mean that you have written this kind of spam posts.. Read everything again, I am not gonna put my head down to explain you again.

When i ask ''Guess why'', i didn't mean that you have written this kind of spam posts.. Read everything again, I am not gonna put my head down to explain you again.

you won't put it down cause you don't have any valid reason and again i say explain me.

you won't put it down cause you don't have any valid reason and again i say explain me.

Read what i wrote about ''proud'' people because of their spam posts, before. You really start getting me mad.

Edit: Im out of this thread for now. You become really annoying with such replies. I'm sure you are gonna continue with such replies, so, Im bored to keep replying for 2-3 more pages in order to make you keep your mouth shut.

@Brzoza do u want a WWE match NOW?

1 vs 1!Come on!

Want to see the match's score for sure :D

Read what i wrote about ''proud'' people because of their spam posts, before. You really start getting me mad.

Edit: Im out of this thread for now. You become really annoying with such replies. I'm sure you are gonna continue with such replies, so, Im bored to keep replying for 2-3 more pages in order to make you keep your mouth shut.

First of all. i didn't started this. correct ?

Second. Yes i was gonna to continue , then i begin something i finish something maybe not in this topic cause it is ENG.

Third. It wouldn't last for 3 pages.

Fourth. You wouldn't shut my mouth and you are never gonna to do it. It is gonna happen the opposite =)

Fifth. Bye Bye  :'(

Plus

So, are you proud because you have got many spam posts? Sounds too stupid to me.

This is talking to a person not generally , if it was gonna to be for general add "they are" fss...

@Phoenix:

Noob brzoza don't know how to join and I don't know either...

What game can ya play online??Any fifa game?