Since it's boring, what should we say??

surely NOT such replies

Booooooooooooooooooooooooring

pam

i am so bored

go to chat or go out for a walk...

surely NOT such replies

go to chat or go out for a walk...

okey just say those replies took +1 useless line on recent posts and i will understand <.<

okey just say those replies took +1 useless line on recent posts and i will understand <.<

obviously YES if someone hadnt noticed!!!

grisom would delete them without prior notice or warning....why none understands that this is the main reason for Gr topic?

obviously YES if someone hadnt noticed!!!

grisom would delete them without prior notice or warning....why none understands that this is the main reason for Gr topic?

Noble you cant tell them to go out and have a walk for that they need to get up from the pc :D

Noble you cant tell them to go out and have a walk for that they need to get up from the pc :D

thats not my business.but if some1 locks this topic too you know what is going to happen again

if some1 is bored there are unlimited things to do.and i dont think that for the likes of 2-3 ppl the other 25-30 would like to have this topic locked etc

thats not my business.but if some1 locks this topic too you know what is going to happen again

if some1 is bored there are unlimited things to do.and i dont think that for the likes of 2-3 ppl the other 25-30 would like to have this topic locked etc

true but again...they dont understand it even if you lock it :)

true but again...they dont understand it even if you lock it :)

try me :)

Hey guys, why don't you create a flame board? :D

no...furthermore it has been discussed thousand times in past and we rejected it

try me :)

no...furthermore it has been discussed thousand times in past and we rejected it

And once it was created it was a completelly failure which ended up with DreaM taking on some flamers :P

Boooooooooooooooring :P

haha :P

atm im playing SmackDown Vs Raw 2010 at PS3 so if someoene wanna fight add brzoza5g ^^

Haha you don't wanna test MD's power!

My char ownz hard :P