[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

It was him or Noble banning him again for flames, as you may or not know Noble Banned his donor account for flames too :X

It was Noble, and yes he flamed on his donor account a LOT, but that ban was fucking unfair.

So, cuz he said a moderator is stupid (which is true) means that you have to ban him?

That's called "Privilledges abuse" and you can get reported for this one, so you better shut up if you like your L2Mod rank.

That's what Exte said and that post got him banned, and now i'm wondering, is that a flame?

If yes, you should be ashamed for calling yourself one of these "FLAME MACHINES" guys

I know for 15 days but i mean that i don't think they show it on their own (one of them at least ;x)

Well, why would some one come to this thread to flame me after i've said, cut the shit with the flames?

Sooooooooooooooooooo sad :'(

Well, why would some one come to this thread to flame me after i've said, cut the shit with the flames?

Sooooooooooooooooooo sad :'(

You don't get the point nevermind

You just threatened OmGG with a ban for no-fucking-reason sir!

You don't get the point nevermind

Yes i get the point, i told fakoykas to watch what he wrote, but i didnt tell him to ban exte for a week ^^

You just threatened OmGG with a ban for no--beep-ing-reason sir!

You didnt saw what he wroted about me? loooool i got 10 msgs while i was sleeping of people telling me looool omgg called you a retarded bla bla

Yes i get the point, i told fakoykas to watch what he wrote, but i didnt tell him to ban exte for a week ^^

O rly?!

Noble ban you for such comments, i think he will re ban you again ^^

Well fakoykas is banning you right now, so Just a simple words to all users:

Dont flame me or any other user, Calm down boys, its just a forum!

:)

Btw, you're not any special member of MXC, so don't say "Dont flame me or any other user".

Nobody gives a flying fuck about you, so you should just say "dont flame any user".

O rly?!

Cut the sarcasm, boy.

Btw, you're not any special member of MXC, so don't say "Dont flame me or any other user".

Nobody gives a flying -beep- about you, so you should just say "dont flame any user".

w/e, what i want is no more flames so plase stop ;)

You didnt saw what he wroted about me? loooool i got 10 msgs while i was sleeping of people telling me looool omgg called you a retarded bla bla

We call these ppl "tavanoprokes", "xafiedes" and "royfianoys" in Greece.

//greek.lessons_mode: OFF

Cut the sarcasm, boy.

Sarcasm?

It's a fucking response, R-E-S-P-O-N-S-E to your post saying that you never said you'll ban Exte (Or ask someone to do it) and I just prooved you wrong.

TEH BOUEST DEBATE EVAR xd

I'm just showing facts mate ;)

I dont care if friends of people me or other mod banned comes here to complain, the smart thing would be GO to noble and report to him if you think a mod have abused (he will take care) and not make flames replys against the mod that took the action.

w00t

f5 f5 f5 all the time ;p

hahah i dont care mate, he'll not be unbanned

DeathSoldier, if you think fakoykas did wrong, just pm maxtor or Noble! ;)