[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

letters? fibanacci is a sequence of numbers :s

I know them, and I know how to read them.

I had a reason to higlight "letters" though.

There is a way to read them as letters, the only problem is that I dunno how >_>

I still dont get it, how are you supposed to use those letters in what ever you wrote, if you wanna follow fibanacci method?

I still dont get it, how are you supposed to use those letters in what ever you wrote, if you wanna follow fibanacci method?

That's the damn puzzle.

I've got a couple of numbers showing the phi (golden string) and I have to check its relation with fibonacci..

I have to edit/use/or dunno what another line of letters + numbers in order to find a word.

Facking complicated :x

EDIT: Damn I found it..

That's the damn puzzle.

I've got a couple of numbers showing the phi (golden string) and I have to check its relation with fibonacci..

I have to edit/use/or dunno what another line of letters + numbers in order to find a word.

Facking complicated :x

your school is making you do that?

your school is making you do that?

School? haha

It is a bit, let's say late, for school.

It is the ultimate riddle quiz, the one that you called stupid..

It is the ultimate riddle quiz, the one that you called stupid..

Well, i dont even know what you have to do, give me the riddle, i bet you i can solve it in 10 minutes or less.

Btw it's stupid if you want a real game you should try (i cant remember the name now, give me a few mins to link the game) it's just like that one you are playing, but harder.

Well, i dont even know what you have to do, give me the riddle, i bet you i can solve it in 10 minutes or less.

Btw it's stupid if you want a real game you should try (i cant remember the name now, give me a few mins to link the game) it's just like that one you are playing, but harder.

I will send it to you and if you solve it in 10 mins, /bow.

It took 45 for me, I admit it.

Check PMs.

Started the countdown :D

13:46 GMT +2.

Got time till 13:56 GMT +2

(10 minutes)

gl nab

EDIT: 13:54 GMT +2. I will give you some extra time, till 14:00 GMT +2 (6 minutes left =P)