[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

« Last Edit: Today at 06:10:29 PM by Pwnz0r »

I know you wrote hate (as a fact i quoted it) dont be afraid, i wont ban you for another month just for writing that you hate me ^^

Nah i just changed the specific sentence because i don't know with which preposition the verb "hate" goes with..

Oh and another reason is that you want my topic closed.

Yo dawg, i never posted at your thread to make it go down, as a fact i gave you many chances (i even give you a deal for your ban, remember?)

Shit happens'

Yo dawg, i never posted at your thread to make it go down, as a fact i gave you many chances (i even give you a deal for your ban, remember?)

Shit happens'

But you want it closed, don't you?

And about the deal... what does this have to do with our current discussion?

« Last Edit: Today at 06:10:29 PM by Pwnz0r »

I know you wrote hate (as a fact i quoted it) dont be afraid, i wont ban you for another month just for writing that you hate me ^^

He isn't afraid if he gets banned plus he doesn't give a shit about that his post's contain that are going to harm you so you can ban him.

Hi all

(+ 1 Hidden)=GrisoM

we know

Shit happens'

it's different i give chances and i want it closed. come on don't tell us now that you wanted it open and you gave the chances from the deepest of your heart

But you want it closed, don't you?

Nah, what i wanted was to see stupid ppl banned & i saw them.

And about the deal... what does this have to do with our current discussion?

Just to remind you i give second chances, as i did with your thread.

And to end this here because i am going to logout in some minutes.

I started this conversation because there were comments about the gr spam topic. If you want us not to talk about you in our topic, you shouldn't talk about us in this one ( Coyote ).