[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

Many ppl said that b4, none of them is in this forum now (unless they payd 20€ again) Hahaha :D

Do i look like these guys who give for VIP at mxc more than 60 euro and they are worthless trolls ? Plus you have already threw the bait for today =)

dunno, i'm not a good flamer. anyway, if i can help en spam topic, will do.

practice into the battlefield is the better method to learn , otherwise you are just gonna quote other's post nothing more. i suggest you the 1st option

who flamed or flaming who?

Well i checked the deleted posts of gr spam thread and i saw many flames, i didnt knew ppl could say "zwo" in so many ways O__o lol.

Well i checked the deleted posts of gr spam thread and i saw many flames, i didnt knew ppl could say "zwo" in so many ways O__o lol.

zwa is not bad word. also what's your problem since i clean them?

a675a6bd8c281317f5432ffb384999b4.gifa675a6bd8c281317f5432ffb384999b4.gif

Get ready, soldier!

La plata porfa tio :P

= ?

Trust me, they can..

Last time we had a flame thread i end up banning gerero and other 2 guys, lets say: No, but thanks for trying.

Come on guys i know i've banned some of you for a long time & i also have banned your friends, but that doesnt mean we cant be friends..

Yah rly lol.

I don't dislike you because of the users you have banned. Just for some of your actions. And of course we can't be friends especially me with Coyote, he is acting so ..... ( can't describe his shitty behaviour lol ).

we can't be friends especially me with Coyote, he is acting so ..... ( can't describe his shitty behaviour lol ).

Yeah, because I am the only person that had joined and then left your topic! ^^

Plus you have already threw the bait for today =)

That was a bait? ah bait was when i trolled every one saying that "yeah rly" about that quote: "greek fight like heros, bla bla" they flamed me, after i said only "yah rly"

and i banned 1 guy that had a really hard spin off against my "yah rly" xD

Today i didnt do a thing :D

Yeah, because I am the only person that had joined and then left your topic! ^^

Lol, i had not even noticed that you were posting in my topic. I remember you from the chat in l2 evo's website  i think. But you are far different now.