[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

Phoenix do u remember that i got banned on L2Revolt cause he said i was "member in mxc" right?

Well, not. Actually i knew him on L2Forever very well, his name was DeJameDarteCat or something like that, he was a retarded cat hero that was feeding to get 100 points for hero while his clan was zerging oly and didnt let any cat to win..

Also, He tried to pk me once, he pked my pet first (I was with necro) and then silence landed..i killed him and i picked up him AM Acu +21 and i sold it for 160€ on my net cafe :D

Everyone from my clan was happy cuz i picked up his wep from the enemy clan that they was shouting on hero voice for all day long and embarrassing their leader..after all, they left with an epic lose while they had ant queen on 10% hp and we zerged them  (AQ Was even harder than baium & Antharas, it worth 3 baiums..)

Too bad that he really remembers that..after that he didnt leave peace zone till he left the server xD

and for sure he said : bb guys i leave l2. Most of ppl when lost or break any item say like that :P

Phoenix do u remember that i got banned on L2Revolt cause he said i was "member in mxc" right?

Well, not. Actually i knew him on L2Forever very well, his name was DeJameDarteCat or something like that, he was a retarded cat hero that was feeding to get 100 points for hero while his clan was zerging oly and didnt let any cat to win..

Also, He tried to pk me once, he pked my pet first (I was with necro) and then silence landed..i killed him and i picked up him AM Acu +21 and i sold it for 160€ on my net cafe :D

Everyone from my clan was happy cuz i picked up his wep from the enemy clan that they was shouting on hero voice for all day long and embarrassing their leader..after all, they left with an epic lose while they had ant queen on 10% hp and we zerged them  (AQ Was even harder than baium & Antharas, it worth 3 baiums..)

Too bad that he really remembers that..after that he didnt leave peace zone till he left the server xD

O.o L2ForEver Times FTW!!!.

I hope this guy reads this post =)

Thats why i made it in public and not on pm.

btw: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=120154.msg842556#msg842556

someone tell him to not make any posts again, im tired of him and his language.

he have 1k posts so he can see all hidden posts.

btw: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=120154.msg842556#msg842556

someone tell him to not make any posts again, im tired of him and his language.

he have 1k posts so he can see all hidden posts.

Seriously he is the best english lang killer in teh whole forum :D

Ban reason: Your english made my IQ go lower.

i must tell to maxtor to increase signature letters limit so i can have more sigs with your name >.>