[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

There is smth to laugh ? :O

I dont see ... next dumb greek :O

Hey fucker :D

I know that ya hate me when I talk you like that!

<3!

@Intre:W00t about the unbanned mofos?Any news?

Now i see why you delete our replies. You delete them for gaining mod actions.. Pretty stupid and retarted. Don't you think? ;o

You know what, yeah i do delete your replys for mod actions ;o

200 deletes in here wow dude, i have 5500 i guess deleting your replys is gonna make me so big, also i have acces to the mod log, dont you think i could delete those actions?

oh oh oh.. wait no, you know what i do to get many moderator actions? remember all those replys i've made in spam topic like ಠ_ಠ or wut, yeah those ones, i delete all my replys to get more mod actions cos they will make my e penis bigger

As last thing b4 i go on my vacations i'll give you a nice ban, for being a douche that doesnt think b4 he writes.

1 more thing to every one, i have done over 5500 mod actions (more than any other mod has ever done in mxc)

I've deleted over 3500 spam replys from "thnx" to "ty" i've moved over 600 threads, i've banned over 300 bots, leechers spammers.

If i EVER have to read this kind of bullshit again, belive me i'll ban any one that write with out thinking.

Can u explain me how the heck u can be hidden member?

Ur Member number is 21657 and mine is 25929..not a big difference so i bet i have this option too

the problem is..HOW! D: