[Share][PSD Packs][Updated]

GrisoM

1st of all i copy this from ~Seeya post beacuse you will have to respect the same rules with this psds

Please don't rip, this is for Learning Rights only. Be nice.

Rules

LR (Learning Rights): You can use the psd to VIEW how the work was made, built up, you can VIEW how the creator of the psd arranged his layers, what he did, blendig styles he used, gradient maps he used etc etc. This way you can LEARN how an image was made.

In no case you can copy layers from this psd. That would be considered stealing the creators work.

FR (Full Rights): You can use the psd for LR as described above. On top of that you can use this psd to sell it to other people for LR or FR, once sold for FR you don't have full rights anymore and you can't sell it anymore. The person that has bought it for FR can. You can also use this psd to write a tutorial about it. You can also use this psd to post in your signature space. You may NOT use layers from this psd for making your own work. You may NEVER claim this to be your own work so you may also NOT use this for classing etc... You must know who the original creator was and note that if u use it in your sig space or for a tutorial.

Note: I have seen people saying that you can use their layers in a very few cases, well in such cases you can but imo you should never do that. Make your own work, the result will be more rewarding!

1st Pack Brought to you by Digital Delusions Team.

Q9z6ja.png

2nd Pack Brought to you by ~Durmiente

3rd Pack Brought to you by =VanisH=

4th Pack Brought to you by ~SR-Reiko

OMG GrisoM that's freakin' awesome...Thx for trusting our community and sharing those PSD's...+1 for ur awesome work :D

Keep sharing such cool thingz br0 :)

cool collection...i am curious 'bout some of em..i can't make such backround..

Keep up! Grisom-san

WOW GrisoM i will tell this again...Your pack rox....Especially the third one...Epic sigs of 2008...Oh yeah xD

Keep it updated ;)

• 4 months later...