Hello

sviedinys15

I'm interested ^^

What's too bad thanos? :P Well it isn't like google ads, but why you would say no to some bucks??? Even 0.01 per click is good :P Really good...

Well, it is the wrong section, but it is good :P

oh ari ...its a gaming forum and now is full off topic!and i hate when from the first post they want everything!u like if i register to ur web site and from my 5 first posts,i post this!-beep- this ,i dont care but is gaming forum!u see this?they write and alt+f4 waiting for real adenas,oh >.>

oh ari ...its a gaming forum and now is full off topic!and i hate when from the first post they want everything!u like if i register to ur web site and from my 5 first posts,i post this!-beep- this ,i dont care but is gaming forum!u see this?they write and alt+f4 waiting for real adenas,oh >.>

+1

//off topic the meaning of life  is not το live for the money but το learn  live without them!for u ari :P

//on topic

but i don't believe it's too bad some1 to inform as a little :P

this isnt good!u can send pm's if u want do something but to post it its wrong!and u are wrong to and he is too ,only I am correct :P joking^^, but this is the truth!ITS WRONG!

That's why there is the spamming section ^^

if was for a -beep-ed up game i can give the link to all my village!to announce the link from the town hall!but we speak about money this first ...u want money GO FIND A JOB!ISNT A WAY TO LIVE!IM 15 YEARS AND I HAVE A JOB!THIS TOPIC IS WRONG FOR ALL!

sorry for caps!

and plx move it

so aris STFU!and plz make the server with only one class stuck :P