closed

vamav3che

Im gonna try it now, but if the donations are really OP - I wont play here ....

EDIT : Man you should change the mobs in the newbie farm zone - they are making cancellation ...

Donations - Special Mask - 25 Gold Statue ( 2 euro each ) = 3k P + M. Def + 30 % Resist dmg ( you can chose from which class ). Thats quite OverPowered for me ...

adrian , special tatoo  IS NOT donation item , it sells with FA, at tatoo shop , and u can find alot of custom weapons / armors and all the items u need at gmshop .

haha sure???? you can find tatao and other customs in gm shop for FA only man... in Donation shop you find mask what give 3k def and special set. weapon with 2 SA in one... Donation is OP and what you say no? one noob buy mask with +3k p def and m def and he is OP player...

yes , donated items are overpowered , but i can change that if needed . it`s high rate server...but u see , even with 3k extra def from mask  donators can die easy..if u was online today u know what i mean . So , donator with overpowered items in PvP with normal player with good items that know how to use his skils.... PLAYER ALWAYS WIN. But if u think some item is excesive over powered I WILL change it. I`m decided to make a nice server, and all help and ideeas from you is welcomed.

BTW , Newbie farm zone problem with cancel it`s solved. (thanx alot for info)

that good only hmm... now we must see server will be balanced or no... custom weapons give nice stats... too much attack speed +2k with only custom weapon and tatao...  i think you know what are you doing? that server can be nice when will be min 90% balance:S

farm is not hard...

Many thinks will change in the next 24hours (not wipe) but beta-test it`s over , Many Stats will change , many items will be added and others will be deleted . Many THANX to all the player in game and ppl from this forum who came with ideeas/suggestions . Thanx alot ppl and i will make server as u wish it to be . I hope i can count on you on the next stage of this server , and u will come with good ideeas/sugestions .

BTW: I need Someone to take care of Forum!!! FORUM MODERATOR NEEDED! please pm me .