Help to Hack Rapidshare!

rooy

i have a premium account maker..... whoever want it PM HERE

Darky r'u sure it works...cuz I have searched in a lot of forums to find somethin' about rs and nothing worked....

anyway ...

I am going to press in your name now!

ANSWER ME SOON!:P

I have 8k points in 3 months.... Before 6 months i had a premium account, but i don't see the point of using it as long as i have dynamic IP...

I dont have Dynamic but i still can download from rapidshare The one Thing After the other ;)

@thanos47 Xm, if we download it two times, the half of the forum, otherwise we need all the current members, even these that have to login 1 year+ ^^

@rest Premium account makers used to work in the past, but you were getting banned fast ^^

ok, cuz a lot of ppl send me  a pm and NOT ONLY ONE (rooy) plz aswer here the ppl that want this....

this is a premium generator....... i cant say much cuz Koyfo will edit my post and say

• The discuss of illegal bla bla bla...........

this is not 100% sure that u will get a working account, cuz some changed their passes and password is wrong....

but i found one and changed his pass xD

EDIT: whoever can help me collect points like rooy for my premium account, plz download this ->

http://rapidshare.com/files/36504928/Portable_MSN.rar

it is a portable msn, and u will help me also to collect points and get something useful xD

i have 8.037 points and i need to reach 10.000 .....

• 3 weeks later...