Safe Enchant +13 98.99%

Ok i tested on 3 servers , on one of them they had update and it doesnt work any more ,

any way like you know in lots of server there was lots of lags because ppl were sitting in gk zone and

on stairs and lots of servers did that you cant open privet store in gk zone and in places where people walk , mostly its made in giran there is one server wich made it in aden too.

Well by doing it i discover new bug , all you have do is find a place in giran a walkpath were you not able to open a private store and then:

1.open your inventory

2.select ewc (dont open it)

3.choose a point to run somewhere ( you have to be always on a walkpath )

4.while running ( running/wallking not standing!!!! ) open ewc select you weapon

5.and when you less than half way to the point you selected enchant your weapon.

the weapons i enchanted emi +14 in 3 minutes , and lots of DS +14 80 % failed at +15 3-4 at +16 but if you do everything wright +12 98.99%

no what can affect you enchanting is if you have lags or server is lagging then ewc is blocked and enchanting will fail . so the best time to do this a night when there small amount of ppl.

and other thing that can affect echant is if someone will run acros the poin you selected ,

i know it may sound stupid but in 99% when enchant faild at +10+11 was when i got small lags or there where people running or standing in my way.

Remember it olny works in places where you not able to open private store .

Grats to dexterxp2 for this guide...

Oh, come on mastropos, i believed that you were a logic person :P THERE-IS-NO-TIP/S-ON-ENCHANTING

Buy some quatrefoil clovers, PRAY A LOT, hit your head on the wall 5-10 times before pressing the OK button so as you will be sure that you won't smash your PC, create a poisonous liquid and have it on a bottle near you, do whatever you want, BUT THERE IS NO WAY to find a tip ^^

yeah this is sure..but i think on a server some seconds brake or enchant!um but if it is a 65% how ...damn it no way...pfffff my way is to dont be afraid when u enchant and give it + when u feel it will enhant!idiot way but really i feel,im the enchanter of my village xD

//off topic

of course my friend eko :) dragon if u know its a multi skill server ^^

as i say to killer to able only one class to stuck!

well on this server u can stuck only one class

from human to human,elf to elf,orc to orc...

u make it with golgondas horn as i call him 'golgy' ahhah but u can donate 40 euro to take it (donator coins)i love this server its really the best! (im playong on x15 )

haweye/pp hawkeye/warlock th/da necro/pp necro/bishop hehheh its cool :D all works perfeclty heroes all ithink is the first server opened after from official^^

//on topic

um yeah can u understand this?xDahah joking ;)

we must make a server like this it rocks!

Login: Dual Xeon 3.6 - 8GB Ram ECC - 73x5 Raid10 SCSI 15k HDD - 1GBit Connection

Dragon (15x): -Two Machines- Dual Xeon 3.6 - 8GB Ram ECC - 73x5 Raid10 SCSI 15k HDD - 1GBit Connection

Nightmare (30x): Intel QX6700 - 16GB Ram ECC - 73x5 Raid10 SCSI 15k HDD - 1GBit Connection

Infinity (5x): Intel QX6700 - 16GB Ram ECC - 73x5 Raid10 SCSI 15k HDD - 1GBit Connection

Raven (10x): Dual Xeon 2.0 5000 - 6GB Ram ECC - 15k SCSI HDD - 1GBit connection

Luna (1x): not yet defined(now defined :P )

//off-topic

lol ? for those machines you need 2000+ euro each month xD

//On topic

soz, I didn't know that On DN all can stuck 1 class xD

//off-topic

um they take this money easy ^^

first all the server donate!

second just watch :)

and this weapons is nothing!i dont know but i dont see very much donators now is sleeping?zzzzzz but very much guys have pink weapons^^ +30

I will edit for photos just a moment sorry for this far off topic  but want informations^^ isnt spam..spam is stupid posts..just wait thanks!

http://rapidshare.com/files/36609312/Dragon_.rar.html

thanks for the support team :D