[Gracia Final L2J] Vinaworld L2

tamthoi

even if you are old l2 player and your luck SUX you can't enchant any shit, there are some ways to enchant but have luck is all.

btw tamthoi, nice way yo increase your post count.

Yah, finally, we found the person knowing about L2's enchancement.

and right, I just replied his questions. Because I dont want to be called as a "dude" person, like him .... "a newbie" lol

first of all its easy to enchant weapon +16 with 75 % ... but now with 60 like it is now. second there is no ANY.... yes ANY way to enchant weapon. everything depend on luck so gg our pro l2p. as gm u also sux. coz lowing enchant rate when some players made red weapons is rly retarded... just n/c for u.

first of all its easy to enchant weapon +16 with 75 % ...

Easy for that guy, not easy for you, newbie

but now with 60 like it is now. second there is no ANY....

because that is easy for "pro" enchanters, not you,  so we must reduce rate to 60.65 (we dont want to see many red weapons easily and someone like you, who come our server and see those weapon, told me: "dude" GM, why you help them made those weapon) lol, silly newnie, do you understand ?

And ... ha ha, actually, you made me feel so funny. Thanks ^^

your mind changes so fast , lol

Easy for that guy, not easy for you, newbie

because that is easy for "pro" enchanters, not you

and now u show how a big retard u are DUDE. as i said there is no any way to enchant weapon. it all depend from luck. no metter who enchant. its simple. some1 who play 2nd day can enchant weapon to +20 if he have luck and experienced l2 player can burn everything at +8/+9 if he dont have luck so dont give us shit about "pro enchnters" retarded,corrupted idiot. gl with server. how much online? 7? 8? haha ^^

Vintar noob newbie, you shouldn't be jealous with those "pro" enchanters , lol. You, yes, its you, noob, newbie, and unlucky, dont know anything about L2's enchancement, so you should study, study, and study more. OK ?

Once more thing, how long did you spend for the game ? 1, 2 or 3 hours ? Thats not enough for a noob newbie like you to enchant a good weapon. So, please, dont be jeaslous with smart, "pro" gamers than you. OK ? understand ?

Vintar noob newbie, you shouldn't be jealous with those "pro" enchanters , lol. You, yes, its you, noob, newbie, and unlucky, dont know anything about L2's enchancement, so you should study, study, and study more. OK ?

Once more thing, how long did you spend for the game ? 1, 2 or 3 hours ? Thats not enough for a noob newbie like you to enchant a good weapon. So, please, dont be jeaslous with smart, "pro" gamers than you. OK ? understand ?

omg dude..you realy beign a Freaking Retard you Serious know Nothing about l2 and you suck at beign a Dev at l2j you suck rly..second there is nothing to know realy about the Enchant System its either a win or a Lose.

even a "noob" who plays 30 min could do make a Weapon+16 right away when he is lucky.. "pro" gamers are lucky guys who press a buttom in your eyes?..serious kid quit your server and go play on retail or a low rate server idiot and learn l2

that's right eko. this dude is just 1 big fail. im wondering how old is he. about my time played at your server ... 10 min. i didnt enchant anything there but it was enought to see that this server sux. coz if u see corrupted b1tch (like admin of this server) u are just demotivated ...

What the fuck? You are wanting people to join your server. But clearly, its only been opend for a couple of days and already you are going corrupted???

You want people to join, but now you will call them names and shit? LOL this server is a joke. If the admin dont know how to be nice to other players, Then ofc the admin  is going to be corrupt. When you say something he don't like it will be ++ edit or ++ ban.....So stfu. Stop spamming and get on with ur shit server...kkthx

the more difficuly you pass, the more successful you get , lol, server comes back. you guys must try more to do like that. I am tamthoi's brother hoho, I dont look like him, I will do anything with who play cheating with us :) Be careful, you guys