[Gracia Final L2J] Vinaworld L2

tamthoi

jesus this server is rly good joke. after 2h of plaing 1 dude have icarus duals+17 (with 60% enchant rate) and he said that he made it by himself but when i ask him how he shut up... my opinion: corrupted gm (play with 2nd char). server lag as hell. just retarded. dunno why this dude make server ...

because rate enchant was 75 and 85 for bless before. Thats is easy for 1 smart enchanter to make +17 weapon :) If you are a newbie, you cant do like him, thats easy also to understand.

But, also thats him and his friend, they told me about that. Rate enchant is so easy, so I changed rate to 60, and 65 now. If you are good player of L2, you must understand about these rates, ok ? And oner more thing, Dont call s.o "dude" when you dont know exactly what happened .

so its true that it's 1 big joke. some players make weapons+++++ at 75 and 85% enchant rate and than u change it to 60?? u are funny dude...

I recognized that you are really a newbie of L2 :)

the no donation thing makes me join the server ;>

Yah, we build this server because we hate the donation from other servers. We will FREE, FREE and FREE for all forever. You just need try hard to become better and get what you can. Dont need money or somethin glike that. Have fun

and once more thing to Vintar, because we changed new rate now, so, everything 17+ before was wiped. And him, that guy made that weapon +17, he also agreed. Thats a good player, and good enchanter.

Ah, he made it after 5h farming and enchanted it, not 2h. You dont know what happened, so you should ask more, newbie :)

With the experiences and the server's supports from farming zone and TvT event's rewards, you completely are able to make a good weapon yourself if you are a good enchanter. Just learn how to enchant weapon more, you will become better. try hard ..... newbie :)

even if you are old l2 player and your luck SUX you can't enchant any shit, there are some ways to enchant but have luck is all.

btw tamthoi, nice way yo increase your post count.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hello everyone, I need help with a script I found on the internet for auto target. It's working fine, but it targets any player in PvP, and I want to block certain classes. I added the condition and not ((User.ClassID = 27) or (User.ClassID = 103)) to the script, but after that, it doesn't target any class at all. I want it to target only specific classes defined in the script.           if (user.DistTo(Char2) < radius_max)         and not (char2.ismember)         and not (char2.dead)         and not (user.clanid = char2.clanid)         and not ((User.ClassID = 27) or (User.ClassID = 103))         and (char2.pvp) then          begin
    • Remove the if part of the code:   if (template.isType("L2RaidBoss")) { spawn.setRespawnMinDelay(43200); spawn.setRespawnMaxDelay(129600); RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, 0, template.getBaseHpMax(), template.getBaseMpMax(), permanent); } else { SpawnTable.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, permanent); spawn.init(); } if (!permanent) { spawn.stopRespawn(); } activeChar.sendMessage("Created " + template.getName() + " on " + target.getObjectId());  
    • Hello, i use L2jSunrise, and i want to know how i can edit these lines to have possibility to spawn more than 1 raid ( instance )?   if (RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance().isDefined(spawn.getId())) { activeChar.sendMessage("You cannot spawn another instance of " + template.getName() + "."); } else { if (template.isType("L2RaidBoss")) { spawn.setRespawnMinDelay(43200); spawn.setRespawnMaxDelay(129600); RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, 0, template.getBaseHpMax(), template.getBaseMpMax(), permanent); } else { SpawnTable.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, permanent); spawn.init(); } if (!permanent) { spawn.stopRespawn(); } activeChar.sendMessage("Created " + template.getName() + " on " + target.getObjectId()); }  
    • για σας εχεισ κανεις την database του l2 trinity  ?  ευχαριστω 
    • Sorry I can't reveal my server information to you. If you are really interested then pm me and come to my server to test it
  • Topics