[Gracia Final L2J] Vinaworld L2

tamthoi

Eko ! how about our server now ?

honestly i dont wanna actually to put now any effort intro it and i also gotta use a proxy

but maybe i ddos it or just crack your website when i have time, allso got still a unplayed card just need a a right encrypting prog.

there manys ways to attack your server, but meh i have holydays no time for such things over weekend

but why should i put work on it when the server sux so badly anyway and you fail as even beign a "hobby" dev. go learn more about java and phyton..i bet you think html writting is counted as "scripting" or "coding"

dont just say eko, just show me how you can do :) ho ho, or you just online when I openned sever again this morning (US time), tried do something like you did, and .... nothing happen, hahahha, and ... offline, haha, try hard, try hard ^^ I dont say I am the best, but ... after each time I pass some difficulty I become better  ^^

honestly i dont wanna actually to put now any effort intro it and i also gotta use a proxy

but maybe i ddos it or just crack your website when i have time, allso got still a unplayed card just need a a right encrypting prog.

there manys ways to attack your server, but meh i have holydays no time for such things over weekend

but why should i put work on it when the server sux so badly anyway and you fail as even beign a "hobby" dev. go learn more about java and phyton..i bet you think html writting is counted as "scripting" or "coding"

in others words u cant do shit farewell  u noob ars.

dont just say eko, just show me how you can do :) ho ho, or you just online when I openned sever again this morning (US time), tried do something like you did, and .... nothing happen, hahahha, and ... offline, haha, try hard, try hard ^^ I dont say I am the best, but ... after each time I pass some difficulty I become better  ^^

your sir are Mentaly Retarded!

your sir are Mentaly Retarded!

dear eKo.

wow, for a stupid sun of a bitch , u keep surprising me every time with how much of an idiot u can be.

1. u r a annoying child who walked into a unprotected root and u call yourself a hacker yeah right.

2.lets see u try to speak Vietnamese and we will see who is the Retarded here.

3.why wont u just go some place and die, i mean u allready reached the peak of your life, u r just a waste of

oxygen in our world, and the sooner the better.

4. even your mom dosent like u- i know it beacuse she told me so last night.

and in this optimistical note, i wish i will never have to see another reply from u ever again.

Goku.