• Interlude
    • Gracia

So, I played on a Gracia server and we are on a RB and then one dude said

ahhh.bad that there isnt the bug with the battle forces anymore

and the other one says

this is not the buggy Interlude

So what do you think? i think that gracia have less bugs :D

So Vote, Vote, Vote ;)

It's been said before and I'll say it again...

Look at what interlude has. Content wise. And look at most interlude servers and you'll see a LOT of things are still broken.

Then look at a Gracia Final server. Now forget for a moment that this is gracia final and look at all the content up till interlude, a LOT more works. And not only that, but a lot of the later stuff works too if you go to the right server *cough*look at my sig*cough*.

The biggest problem is 14 year old kids opening servers and thinking they require no work at all. So then the whole community gets used to shitty servers because it's all they know.

Stick with gracia final. Even though all the Hellbound and Gracia content isn't 100% complete, you still have an amazing experience if you're on the right server (like mine).

gracia ofc.if u have a lot of posts and good knowledge u can fix interlude's buggs by using this forum ;>

i can tell the same on gracia. i made a lot of gracia servers and i think thath there arent so many bugs. but if there are any you can use the forum to fix them.

They make Gracia to Repair the interlude bugs....

The interlude bugs fixed...

New bugs come after 1 years will be more buged than intelrude becuse it have manny more thinks, as interlued like a simple one the Gracia is more complex and it will manny new bugs...

MXC MEMBERS GO find more gracia bugs they EXIST and need to be found, But dont ruined The game becuse is The best game ever crated!!!

GL

easy to decide interlude is the most bugged client ever!just think about it 2years from custom shitty forks to fix il bugs and there are a lot of bug still!Gracia has a much more better support and because of that the bug correction is much more faster!

easy to decide interlude is the most bugged client ever!just think about it 2years from custom shitty forks to fix il bugs and there are a lot of bug still!Gracia has a much more better support and because of that the bug correction is much more faster!

Yeah true bro i /agree with ya althought i love IL client but its most bugged ever and so gracia have better protection from all around programs etc Belive so :)