[Discussion]The Most Overpowered Line-up

Which line-up do you think is the most overpowered? Which line up covers all aspects of dota , and can easily down another team if the players are skilled?

Here's my point of view :

Omniknight : Healer, Repel (too op), Aoe slow + Aoe life-saving ultimate.

Spectre : The most imba carry in the game , really hard to kill early and imbalanced late , she farms like crazy with her ulti and dagger.

Rooftrellen : Aoe stun and his tree is amazing, also he can provide Living shields to the team before entering the fight zone.

Earthshaker : Chain stun + Gamebreaking ultimate. He doesn't need to farm , so in the hands of a skilled player he crushes everyone.

Death Prophet : She can simply hide inside her team and her ulti will do the job, she also spams silence + carrion and can simply kill anyone without even trying.

What do you guys think?

Omni Knight = heal  + ulti + repel..

Roofetrelen : Living Armor + Ulti

Earth Shake : Combine Roof's Ulti With His.+ mass stun Pwnage..

Tiny: Throw Earth Shaker Inside The Enemies Stun Them .. And The Others Coming..

Dragon Knight : Good Tank / Stun + Slow (lvl 3) Ulti

I Didn't Think Too Much. .That Was My First Thought.. But I Think If They Work Together It'll Be Total Pwn..

there is not an imba and overpowered line up in dota....if the players know how to play they can win....

PS.And plz NAB change your signature it drives me crazy! :P

Tiny: Throw Earth Shaker Inside The Enemies Stun Them .. And The Others Coming..

ES Can do that alone simply by buying a kelens dagger of escape which is a must for him

Omni Knight = heal  + ulti + repel..

Roofetrelen : Living Armor + Ulti

Earth Shake : Combine Roof's Ulti With His.+ mass stun Pwnage..

Dragon Knight : Good Tank / Stun + Slow (lvl 3) Ulti

I Didn't Think Too Much. .That Was My First Thought.. But I Think If They Work Together It'll Be Total Pwn..

A little Failed : All of them they are STR. A Int and a Agi should put. Remove:1.Davion or roof.2.TINY OR earth.

Leshrac:Great aoes and combines perfectly with tiny

Tiny:Throws leshrac with open aoe in the battle=QQ

Zeus:Kills all survivors with ulti+Great nuker

Yurnero:Pwns them with ulti or 1st skill and finishes them up(If someone lives in the end)

Earthshaker:No comments just pwnage with kelen's+thrown leshrac with him

Note that my formation is for 6.59 not 6.60

Tried it once and it was pretty good tiny got some triple kills

Lina: the solo of game..she can owns at 7 with dragon, stun and ultimate.

Ursa warrior: the imba char with 3rd skill

Traxex : slow + dmg

Crixalis: mass stun and imba ultimate

Magnus: wave own and stun too..

it also depends on the mode of the game....

Basically i can tell you an imba trio which once pwned hard me( :P ) ...

Furion,Enchantress and Chen!

the game ended in 15 minutes!

5v5 was the game with ap mode!

Look at our line up add another late gamer or another tank and this is best line up fast end game good pushers + an mba healer + tank + late game ggf hf mf.

I am speaking of the finals.

Bloodseeker.(silence & big damage + more)

Clockwerk (ministun , a hook and rocket for steals :D )

Witch Doctor ( Ward , Heal and stun)

Leoric (stun, big tank , never die)

Traxex or Nagga Siren (Taxex : Dps + slow)(Nagga: net[seccond skill]Illusions + it can be big dps with her illusions= 150dmg + 5x50dmg manta always)

With a little thing ( 1min)

Tommorow I will thing a better

Bloodseeker.(silence & big damage + more)

Clockwerk (ministun , a hook and rocket for steals :D )

Witch Doctor ( Ward , Heal and stun)

Leoric (stun, big tank , never die)

Traxex or Nagga Siren (Taxex : Dps + slow)(Nagga: net[seccond skill]Illusions + it can be big dps with her illusions= 150dmg + 5x50dmg manta always)

With a little thing ( 1min)

Tommorow I will thing a better

Sorry but this line up kind of fails... Bloodseeker has no escape mechanism besides his ulti (put it on enemy and run) so he can get ganked early game.

Same with traxex. Both really fragile early they can get pwnt and get their late game screwed up

Witch doctor's heal sucks, carries can easily outdps it and own witch so you just can't depend on it/

and besides leoric there's no real stunner in this team so most of the time you'll be fighting all the enemies at once which is going to be hard...

Sorry but this line up kind of fails... Bloodseeker has no escape mechanism besides his ulti (put it on enemy and run) so he can get ganked early game.

Same with traxex. Both really fragile early they can get pwnt and get their late game screwed up

Witch doctor's heal sucks, carries can easily outdps it and own witch so you just can't depend on it/

and besides leoric there's no real stunner in this team so most of the time you'll be fighting all the enemies at once which is going to be hard...

I wanted to put different hereoes from the others..It was one minute idea. Look:

First leoric goes to them then witch docctor do stun 3rd and ulty, then cockwerk will hit them...with naga or traxex... most of themwil die fast.Then bloodseeeker do ulty leoric hits etc.

And I want to say that it is useless without know the enemies.

If you know how to play you can own with every player.