interlude [C6 L2J] Another World Server!

Bennazz

Hey The true is Kwlotoumnpas was make the same game server before Achmed start .....

I dont rly know if Achmed Stole Items from Penetration but i know Penetration was made a long time before another world opened..

all I can say about Kwlotoumpas is ... omg lol

bro, you don't know anythin' .. If you don't like that server, simply /leave .. nobody forces you to play there

btw about that penetration copying - you failed, dont lie here when you don't know - I have made ALL THE CUSTOM GEAR and MOST OF THE NPCs alone, by my hand! We didn't use any of pene item/npc there. So shut up and let us go, please.

1st of all there is not way to join your server!I am sure you made everything alone.Even the NPC Buffer is same.Ofc you did.You used everything.Its exactly the same shit.So please die.And btw.I know that you're so corrupted.Bennazz told me everything in msn.Every GM has full donated characters and edits.I'm not lier lol.I know what you want with your server.So i dont give a shit!

4.08.2009  3:44:59  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  just check if he has a char

4.08.2009  3:45:01  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  with full items

4.08.2009  3:45:02  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  and edits

4.08.2009  3:45:04  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  lol

4.08.2009  3:45:05  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  lol

4.08.2009  3:45:06  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  we have

4.08.2009  3:45:08  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  we using it

4.08.2009  3:45:11  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  full donater char

4.08.2009  3:45:16  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  for all staff membersd

4.08.2009  3:45:19  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  logging in

4.08.2009  3:45:20  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  to help ppl

4.08.2009  3:45:21  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  in game

4.08.2009  3:45:23  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  with raids

4.08.2009  3:45:24  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  and lvling

4.08.2009  3:45:27  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  it's a good idea:)

4.08.2009  3:45:30  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  ppl love the char

4.08.2009  3:45:42  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  when the char logs, 1000pm's about hep

4.08.2009  3:45:43  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  and then dexter starts pking

4.08.2009  3:45:43  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  lol

4.08.2009  3:45:48  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  and we help them 1by1

4.08.2009  3:45:49  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  yes lol

4.08.2009  3:45:49  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  ofc

4.08.2009  3:45:50  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  me 2

4.08.2009  3:45:54  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  we pk all with the char

4.08.2009  3:46:00  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  but they don't care because after that

4.08.2009  3:46:03  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  we help them anyway:^p

4.08.2009  3:46:09  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  so they're like, man friend Cheesy

4.08.2009  3:46:10  •..~๖ۣۜBعNnãZz ~.. |•  [c=4]Rise of the SchoolSoldier (H) - - - - - > Doggy Style (Y)(H)(Y)[/c=8]  lol [/color]

nice chat i had with you kwlotoumpas, and nice edits to the chat too;O

and btw, yes we stole your pack, and since we could not set it up cuz full of bugs and not even working 50%

we made our own L2Dot pack.

kkthxbb ;O

and btw, yes we stole your pack, and since we could not set it up cuz full of bugs and not even working 50%

kkthxbb ;O

Fail more please,stealing packs?Our own L2Dot how can it be urs when its L2Dot...fail more kkthnx :3

kkthxbb ;O

Nothing is edited.Dont make me upload the full chat log...

Aint that hard to do it.Just accept it.

Fail more please,stealing packs?Our own L2Dot how can it be urs when its L2Dot...fail more kkthnx :3

Check the development team.. WizZy = me so its ours :) theonegandalf gave me full rights on it ,so /fail more.

all I can say about Kwlotoumpas is ... omg lol

bro, you don't know anythin' .. If you don't like that server, simply /leave .. nobody forces you to play there

obivously you don't realise that Pene is My Work ;) And i know my work when i see it. Everything is the same lol, not even the html text has changed on some npcs, i wouldnt be suprised if theres an npc in there that still mentions penetration lol

just fuckin laughtin to jealous 'admin' of penefail, i cant even say the servers name, cus it makes me braf. The guy is just so fuckin jealous bc we reached 70 ppl in first 2 weeks of server, his server need'd 3 2 months to reach 50. A/w if our server is full of fail and corruption as u say, why ppl from your server came to us? Anyway about the 'stolen' pack, ask Raven about it, he sent it to us, then we saw how much does it fail, so we have own one. Also kinda funny part is, that in penefail i had own char edited by Kwlotoumpas (Scotty/AccuSync(yeah the guy used 2 admin names to confuse ppl about his corruption), se before u start saying lies about me, tell us the truth about you. I dont have to proof anything, sad that we cant say the same about YOU. Have a nice day

This server is a not-good L2Penetration's copy.I dnt know what to tell about the admin.

Lack of imagination?Dunno.

Anw,I dnt wish you GL with your server,cuz i dnt wanna see this server succes.

About gameplay?Nice.but its penetration's gameplay;)

Not yours!

FAIL:)

I'm not jealous at all lol, ofc everyone left pene and came to you, since RaVeN announced ingame that the server is closing and everyone should go to yours cuz its exactly the same lol. I'm sure your players will back me up on that (both that its the same, and that we suggested they join). We even unbanned bennazz and let him advertise on the forum in all good will lol. So i can't see how jealousy fits into all that.

Just dont go around claiming all the work, not you personally, perhaps other people on the thread saying the work is 100% done by them. I have to disagree with that lol

Anyway about the 'stolen' pack, ask Raven about it, he sent it to us, then we saw how much does it fail

Best get facts straight ;)  I sent Bennazz A .rar that had html & basic sql data for the NPC table. Didn't even include the xml

At no point did i personally send him the pack :)

But yeah i'm not on "enemy grounds" with u guys, u haven't  done anything to me, i even provide guides to ben about various questions he has on a regular basis.

so yeah, just wanted to clear that "pack thing".

as I said, still same story, players which joined my server, says that Penetration is like 10x worse than mine, only you, guys from pene team says its copy and penetration is better, thats ok, u are saying good things about your server even if is it lie, nvm. U can continue doing this, but if u faking want to advertise,make your own topic. Ok thanks