30% DMG + Faster reuse

pa40

• 3 months later...

LoL Explain it better ... Also decrase post needen because its share already ...

Anyway i'll try to test it ...

good

Idiot ... 500 post need and u are 51 ... stop spam and leave this or read rules...!!

LoL Explain it better ... Also decrase post needen because its share already ...

Anyway i'll try to test it ...Idiot ... 500 post need and u are 51 ... stop spam and leave this or read rules...!!

I Already gibe to him -1 karma now ban request ;o

Lol is everyone seriously still arguing on post count, go donate or be more active on forum ya damn nubs.

On topic: Who else has tried it, its not very logical but people says it works??

Btw, why did you say u tried on kamael class, they dont have any blows...?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

according to logic it must work for all physical skills

Thats exactly what im thinking too... every server ive played til i found out this bug it didnt work, i think the server he tried it on had the worst protection ever...

Anyway i'll try to test it ...Idiot ... 500 post need and u are 51 ... stop spam and leave this or read rules...!!

But look even that you are warn him is spamming from your side to get one post more... this is how all people on this forum making... Only few people post sensible posts , rest is just allways pure spam to reach as much posts as they can...

Thats exactly what im thinking too... every server ive played til i found out this bug it didnt work, i think the server he tried it on had the worst protection ever...

or maybe he is just trying to spam ? it didn't work at all

I am new in this forum and i can't understand the strategy to win more posters. HOw can u like the forum if u can't see anything without spam like a crazy dog? The forum is great, the best i've found but to acess it u must spam. So please review it *-*

Sorry for bad english!

Read the Rules and take care.

Cheers