How to exp new chars fast! hb+

(...) for example u want to lvl other char...with ur main sumon sineater and kil mobs after sin eater gets all exp and is 100% he no longer gets exp and ur other char wich u want to exp gets all the exp

what lvl difference need to be other char (which get exp)??

guyssssss relax the dude sayz that u get ur char 40 lvl and your other one 20 lvl and go for xp with a pet called Sin Eater ... The pet must be summoned on the 40 lvl char because it takes 100% of the xp SOOOO the guy who is 40 lvl gets NO xp so the xp goes to ------> 20 lvl guy... So simple I dont thing u need better explanation ... soz if my eng is not the best u ever saw :>

He said it works on DN... well it doesn't. When you are 10> levels below the time when u learn the skill you lose the skill eg: Fire vortex u learn at lvl 78, if u are lvl 67, u don't have the skill anymore.

He said it works on DN... well it doesn't. When you are 10> levels below the time when u learn the skill you lose the skill eg: Fire vortex u learn at lvl 78, if u are lvl 67, u don't have the skill anymore.

Not exactly. Maybe u have an old Necro/BP 80/80 out of use.

Take this char, switch to bp stat and delevel it for lvl40. U dont lose your lvl 80 necro skills till u dont switch your subclass back to necro at rodemai so u have a lvl40 bishop with lvl 80 necro skills.. This is the trick. As i know, the sineater trick doesnt work on DN now. And the other shit in this "fast exping" that your necro has to wear C grade sets and weapon and the lvl 85 mobs will kill it with 1-2 hit. So i think its useles i nthis form.

1st of all change ur signature because:

a) it sucks

b)its to big

and Sin Eater can kill mobs at Primeval??

if i good understand u kiling with 40 lvl char... only newbie char summmon pk quest pet and that pet for pk take all exp allways and he share exp with newbie

• 2 months later...

OK i will try to expain again, because some of u dont understand what i wrote.

1. You must have mage with 3rd.

2. Enchant main skills - example promience and surrenter for sorc.

3. Delevel ur char to example 40lvl--Your char will not lost skills, which are enchanted! so you will have still promience+1 power even on 1 lvl!

4. Make quest for pk, to get pet that taking 100% of owned exp.

5. Take good buffs for sorc

6. Go to isle of prayer/varka -somewhere where exp is good and u will kill easy in homu and karmian example :)

7. Ur new char- which u wanna exp will get much more exp than in normal way, and faster.

That is all.