[Event]MxC Dota Tournament

tommorrow i will play from my internet cafe because at home will play my big brother but at 19:00 i go home to play

the game's will be one by one?? e.g my team win .. we play again or 1 game and we go at finals?

tommorrow i will play from my internet cafe because at home will play my big brother but at 19:00 i go home to play

the game's will be one by one?? e.g my team win .. we play again or 1 game and we go at finals?

the game starts at 17:00 you can't come at 19:00!!!

whoever wins goes to the finals

kenji you dont understande me i said that i will go to net at 17:00 to play the match :)... ty i wanted to know if we will play a second game the same day

read the first post :(

second game on saturday >.>

Hmm.. Theres Something Bad.. In About hafl an hour.. a teacher will come to my home just to make a schedule for summer lessons , cause i screwed up with maths and i have to give exams again on september so... i'll tell you in an hour if i am in or not for sure ...

guys i cant participate in this event due to unreadiness as player... im making some test atm

i hadnt registered either way as player but at next tournament i ll be on for sure :) i wanna test my powers :D

and yes i assure you all that i have many surprises for you in next days ^^