Learn how much money do WWE Wrestlers earn

MiraDBZ

Well that depends on the role they have in the story.For example this year triple h and randy orton are the main roles so they get more money.

PS:Guys don't believe those salaries.They get way more than this.From the action-figures,the dvds,the copyrights etc..

yea that's right.

John cena is actor in many movies like 12 rounds.

Nope if someone uses steroids he will be fired.There are rules.And in the rules these restrictions are included. ( NO alcohol , NO unhealty eating , NO steroids )

no steroids!?

0xax0a0x0a0 do you really believe it?

example: Eddie Guerrero --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Guerrero (read it carefully)

no steroids!?

0xax0a0x0a0 do you really believe it?

example: Eddie Guerrero --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Guerrero (read it carefully)

Rules are being broken by all athelets in all the sports..That doesnt mean that steroids are allowed.For example in football some football players use anabolics.Does this mean that anabolics are allowed? It was HIS choice to take steroids NO ONE forced him.

Rules are being broken by all athelets in all the sports..That doesnt mean that steroids are allowed.For example in football some football players use anabolics.Does this mean that they anabolics are allowed? It was HIS choice to take steroids NO ONE forced him.

I didnt say that they are forced to take steroids..I said that all of them use steroids.

Wrestlers = nabs

For me they are just a bunch of monkeys that act like they are fighting and ppl look at them and are amazed in this world are things much better to see than to watch nabs fighing ...it's so medieval

Rules are being broken by all athelets in all the sports..That doesnt mean that steroids are allowed.For example in football some football players use anabolics.Does this mean that anabolics are allowed? It was HIS choice to take steroids NO ONE forced him.

i agree with that.

Jeff Hardy is smoking, was taking drugs and he was alcholist.

But it was his choice.

Wrestlers = nabs

For me they are just a bunch of monkeys that act like they are fighting and ppl look at them and are amazed in this world are things much better to see than to watch nabs fighing ...it's so medieval

This bunch of monkeys entertains millions of people...:rolleyes:

LOL guyz stop telling such bullsh*ts...I am a big fan of WWE and i used to watch these shows(RAW,SMACKDOWN,ECW)since i was 5...Now that i am much older i understood a thing...WWE is a show and not fight...What does that mean???Those guyz actually are not real wrestlers bu actors who pretend to be wrestlers...Do u know how much euros an actor makes per year??For sure much more than the "actors' of WWE...Plus,Did u guyz forget how many people go to stadium to watch WWE shows or how many watch WWE from the TV???The money that they get anual come from their popularity(products and other sh*t)and their role on the promotion(storyline)...

If u think that it's kinda easy then go on and become a wrestler on ur own...Then u gonna realize how easy it is...

Friendly,MasterDisaster

totally agree! very well payed for just acting and entertaining... omg... too much money.. :S

take a look on how much money football players take ;)

take a look on how much money football players take ;)

Sotos is 100% right...Football players earn much more money than the wrestlers and they have to do less things than the wrestlers...For example a wrestler must do the following so he can earn much money:

1)Practice a lot so his move will be more real

2)Make a good promotion..You know:the music,the style,the behaviour

3)Make the public love him

4)Wrestlers are in danger everytime the get on the ring...Many guyz died while trying to perform a highfly attack

So i think that we are not able to criticize them..