[Guide]Dominator Class Power

you can removes more than 5 stats...you can have -10 men by adding cheap dyes +4-5

thing is Overlord can increase Wit but not INT...so removing MEN is the only way since their INT is already low

removing INT is not an option

the robe set things wrong dc and vesper ok but instead of dynasty use major arcana because from dynasty over can use enchanter only and enchanter robe sucks hard

for dye +5wit -5men +4con -4str or if you play in a low rate server also nice to have +4dex -4str instead of +4con no way to put more than +5 since +5 is the max and - is not limited also everything depends on the game stye so you cant define 1setup for a class

LOL add 2 dyes with -4 men?=-8 men?Max dye bonus is +5...

yes but in the most pvp srvs only this dyes on gm shop . but if u play low rate ofc u gonna add +4 wit -4 men +1 wit -1 men but in most srvs they dont even exist :P and as koyuki sayd u cant remove int from ol cause he allready got low matack.

@Interpid hm i dont rly use arcane robe on overlord i dont know i just dont like this armor i dont rly use it anywhere xD.

read my above reply most pvp srvs dont have other dyes only +4 -4 ...

Well man...u don't need to use two Dyes of WIT+4/MEN-4 just one and the other WIT+1/WIT-1 and CON+4/STR-4.If Server has ofc. :P

Well man...u don't need to use two Dyes of WIT+4/MEN-4 just one and the other WIT+1/WIT-1 and CON+4/STR-4.If Server has ofc. :P

are u insane or a spamer? i told 3 times in most pvp server +1-1 dyes dont exist!