[Guide]Dominator Class Power

Hello Guys i was bored and thinking what to do so i sayd why i dont make 1 guide for my best class  on l2? ^^ So Here We Go This Guide Took Me like 3 Hours so Please Leave a comment ^^.

dominator.jpg

Preface :

Dominators are natural leaders and strategists. Given the title of Dominator, which is bestowed to only the strongest Overlords, they lead proud warriors who will leap off a cliff without the slightest hesitation about their victory.

Equipment:

Armor Sets

Level:1-19 No Grade Devotion Set item_1101.jpg

Level:20-39 D-Grade i sugget you to stay with devotion set (better casting) item_1101.jpgor if u play on low rate use Mithril set for more mpitem_12057.jpg

Level:40-52 C-Grade Karmian Set item_439.jpg

Level:52-61 B-Grade Blue Wolf Robe Setitem_2398.jpg

Level:61-80 A-Grade Dark Crystal Robe Setitem_2407.jpg

Level:80-84 S80-Dynasty Robe Set item_10235.jpg

Level:84 S84-Vesper Robe Set armor_t96_u_i01.pngarmor_t96_u_i00.png

Weapons

Level:1-19  No grade- Aprentice Adventurer's Staffitem_7816.jpg

Level:20-39 D-Grade- Atuba Maceitem_190.jpg

Level:40-52 C-Grade- Inferno staffitem_7716.jpg( SA : Acumen)

Level:52-61 B-Grade- Spell Breakeritem_10899.jpg( SA : Acumen)

Level:61-76 A-Grade- Daimon Crystalitem_10698.jpg( SA : Acumen)

Level:76-80 S-Grade- Arcana Mace item_12919.jpg( SA : Acumen)

Level:80-82 S82 Dynasty Staffweapon_dynasty_staff_i01.png ( SA : Acumen)

Level:82-84 Icarus Hallweapon_icarus_stick_i01.png( SA : Acumen)

Level:84 S84 Vesper Caster weapon_vesper_caster_i01.png or Vesper Busterweapon_vesper_burster_i01.png( SA : Acumen)

Jewels

No Grade Blue diamond Setitem_909.jpg

D-Grade  Elven  Set item_913.jpg

C-Grade Binding Setitem_119.jpg

B-Grade  Black ore setitem_926.jpg

A-Grade  Majestic Setitem_12353.jpg

S-Grade  Tatteosian Setitem_920.jpg

S80 Dynasty Setaccessary_dynasty_necklace_i00.png

S84 Vesper Setvesper_necklace_i00.png

Dyes

Put 2 Greater Dye Of WIT (WIT +4 MEN -4) etc_wit_hena_i02.png

Put 1 Greater Dye Of CON (CON +4 STR -4)  etc_con_hena_i02.png

Advantages

Dominators Advantages are much. Most of them are writed here :

1)They got buffs for olympiad so they can pwond hard and u can be a hero easy .

Buffs Like :

The Glory of Pa'agrio skill1008.jpg Effect :

Temporarily increases clan members' M. Def.

The Tact of Pa'agrio skill1260.jpg Effect :

Temporarily increase a clan member's Evasion rate.

The Wisdom of Pa'agrio skill1004.jpg Effect :

Temporarily increases party member's casting speed.

Under the Protection of Pa'agrio skill1250.jpg

Effect: Temporarily increase the Shield Defense Rate of clan members

Blessings of Pa'agrio skill1005.jpg Effect :

Temporarily increases clan members' P. Def.

The Rage of Pa'agrio skill1261.jpg Effect :

Temporarily decrease P. Def./magic resistance/Evasion and increase P. Atk/M Atk/attack speed/cast speed/speed of clan members

Pa'agrian Haste skill1282.jpg Effect :

Temporarily increase a clan member's Speed.

Soul of Pa'agrio skill1365.jpg Effect :

Temporarily increase clan members' magic power

Pa'agrio's Fist skill1416.jpg Effect :

Increases Max. CP by a certain amount and instantly recovers that same amount for clan members.

Victory of Pa'agrio skill1414.jpg Effect :

The spirit of an ancient hero will temporarily possess a clan member.

Pa'agrio's Emblem skill1415.jpg Effect :

Temporarily increases clan members' resistance to buff cancel and debuff attack.

2)They Have Much Antybuffs That can be very handle and low your enemy stats to very low state.

AntyBuffs Like :

Dreaming Spirit skill1097.jpg Effect :

Instantly put an enemy to sleep.

Seal of Binding skill1208.jpg Effect : Temporarily holds nearby enemies.

Seal of Chaos skill1096.jpg Effect :

Instantly decreases Accuracy of nearby enemies.

Seal of Poison skill1209.jpg Effect :

Instantly poisons nearby enemies.

Seal of Scourge skill1247.jpg Effect :

Temporarily prevents nearby enemies from regenerating their HP normally.

Seal of Slow skill1099.jpg Effect :

Instantly reduces the Speed of nearby enemies. Effect 3.

Seal of Winter skill1104.jpg Effect :

Instantly decreases Atk. Spd. of nearby enemies

Seal of Gloom skill1210.jpg Effect :

Burns nearby enemy's MP, slowly draining it. Power 29.

Seal of Mirage skill1213.jpg Effect :

Throws nearby enemies into chaos, causing them to attack anybody randomly.

Seal of Flame skill1108.jpg Effect :

A protective ring of fire that continuously reduces HP of surrounding enemies.

Seal of Silence skill1246.jpg Effect :

Instantly blocks nearby enemies' magic skills.

Seal of Suspension skill1248.jpg Effect :

Temporarily increases nearby enemies' physical and magical skill reuse delay.

Seal of Despair skill1366.jpg Effect :

Instantly decreases nearby enemies' Speed, M. Def., Accuracy, P. Atk. and Atk. Spd, as well as the success rate and power of critical attacks.

Seal of Blockade skill1462.jpg Effect :

Instantly inflicts magic attack on nearby enemies and blocks the general attack.

Seal of Limit skill1509.jpg Effect :

Temporarily limit the enemy's CP/HP and MP regeneration.

3)They got good togle

Togle skills Like :

Arcane Power skill0337.jpg Effect :

Significantly increases M. Atk. power, but at an increased MP cost per skill. Continuously consumes HP.

Soul Guard skill1283.jpg Effect :

Increases P. Def. MP gets consumed continuously.

4)They Have Good Recovery Skills

Recovery skills Like :

The Heart of Pa'agrio skill1256.jpg Effect :

Recover HP and greatly increase the HP recovery rate of clan members.

Ritual of Life skill1306.jpg Effect :

Restores CP to targeted person.

The Honor of Pa'agrio j0xwso.png Effect :

Recover a clan/ally member's CP and yours.

Chant of Life skill1229.jpg Effect :

Significantly enhances party members' HP regeneration.

Disadvantages

1)Low Life

2)Lower Casting speed than other mages

3)Lower Matack than other mages

4)Skills Need Much Mana

PvP Tactics

Overlord Vs Archer

This Pvp is your by hand just try to sleep the archer then go near him and full antybuff him if server got low buff bars then hes got owned cause all his buff will gone and antybuffs will take place then he will be like 300 atack speed and low patack so u can start draining him and he will go down this pvp is most of times yours.

Overlord Vs Dagger(Th/Pw/Aw]

This pvp is yours but you may lose cause of lethals and bluffs.Start with sleep try sleeping the enemy and then go near him and start antybuffing him . his stats will go so down that he cant even touch you just start draining him and hes down.

Overlord Vs Tanks(Pn/Da/Sk/Et)

This pvp will be hard . When u fight a tank try to sleep drain cause with theyr selfbuffs your antybuffs will turn at you. Try to sleep drain sleep drain mppots sleep drain.this fight will be dificult but you can win it if you try hard.

Overlord Vs Mage(necro/Sph/sps/sorcer)

This pvp will be easy if your lucky. Try Sleep him and go near . Start antybuffing and his casting will be slow his skills reuse will be so slow and u can easily win him u just need to catch 1 good sleep ^^. After his full antybuffed start draining him he will be down for fun.

Overlord Vs Overlord

This pvp will be hard 1 . U need to be fast to win it try to be the first who will catch a sleep and antybuff the enemy then u can win. Try To sleep and Pass The Low Reuse Antybuff first so u can easily win him.if he catch sleep first and antybuff you your dead man .

Overlord Vs Party

This Pvp will be easy/medium/hard Depends on the party Chars classes and theyr experience in lineage.

If u fight vs an archer with bishop party u can try sleeping the bishop first then the other party and antybuff them all together ^^ u can easily win them if u catch some sleeps :).

Olympiad Tactics

Look Olympiad for overlord is simple try to get a manaup weapon. to use your buffs so your mp will not end at first second :P Buff your self only with the needed buffs dont use useless fighter buffs u simple dont need it . A good Suggestion is To Take :

Staff of Evil spirtitem_4901.jpg  (Sa : Bless the body) and make some buffs till it catch the bless the body cause overlord dont have bless the body on his buffs :).

You Will win most of olympiad fights cause overlord got much buffs and he is powerfull & he drains hp with his skills so u cant lose easily.Also if your enemy is mage try to antybuff him with Seal of Suspension that will make his skills reuse very slow and u can easily win ^^ if your enemy is a meele fighter try to antybuff him with Seal of Binding  so he will be rooted  . if your enemy is an range fighter try to antybuff him with Seal of Winter so his atackspeed will go deep down ^^ u can allways antybuff your enemys with more antybuffs but this is the basics

Leveling Places

If Server Dont Got An Leveling Area or 1 mob = lvl 80 then go to :

1-7 Gremlins at your spawn

7-20 Gludio : Ruins of Despair

20-40 Giran : Death Pass

40-52 Cemetary

52-61 Forbidden Gateway

61-65 TOI 4+

65-72 Stakato nest

72-76 Disciples Necropolis

76-78 Monastery of silence

78-80 Pagan temple

My Skill Bar

My Finaly SkillBar of course its good for me u can make it like what you want :) just take an idea 1zbyxz8.gif

Updates List :

Update Number 1 ) added S80/S82/S84 Items

- DaRkSLaYeR

chant of life is a doomcryer skill and doesnt stack with the overlord HP regen skill

stakao nest is a bad place for Overlord, even with friends, because the mobs theres are high resistance to hold, one of OL's main PVE skill...id say ancient battleground is way more effective followed by silent valley

at the first levels, between 20 to 52, its better to use a fighter weapon ..id say buy a no grade dagger to lvl up from 0 to 40...from 0 to 20 you can use some drains to kill faster but manage ur mana well...from 20 to 40 use the dagger to hit a couple times after a freezing flame skill that lands a lot in these mobs independent of matk

after lvl 40 buy a C grade blunt from mammon, the one handed one for mages club of nature..it has decent matk, accuracy etc...use the same tactis u used before, but combine ur mass root with ur mass freezing flame, cuz the long range dot skill is exclusive for warcryers

after lvl 52 u start to play as a support buffer, so better find a good clan, and BW robe is way better than avadon cuz the mp regen...has same c.speed since BW robe set is 3 wit..plus BW has mana regen, better pdef

get friends and mass hold the mobs, cast some debuffs and let them kill..keep ur mp high by not spamming skills, save mp for buffs...

PVP tactics:

- vs summoner... ur only chance is sleep the summoner which is very hard because the high mdef, more mental shield they always have from SA, and at highter lvls smart cubic removes any debuff...if you sleep the summon they will target the summon and cast a 600 range noob spell to awake it...they will also remove ur buffs and you gonna have to waste twice mp to kill a summoner than you would do against another class

- vs heallers/prophet, no chance, mana burn and youre a running piece of meat

-against the rest is easy

anyway, its good to have an one hand blunt in case you end without mp and need to go melee

@Koyuki .. you pretty much said everything i was about to say..

The guide is not bad we can all see you've putten a lot effort in it but the bad thing is this a mid-rate servers guide and not a real OL guide. There's no way you can be with devotion on 20 lvl . You m atk is low same goes for the mana pool. not to mention the casting speed surely you will have to change your way of playing with an more compitable way for Dominator. Playing it as a fighter between some levels is the best option. You have yet to learn !

MG.

Thx Guys . And Yer mrMg it isnt so good for low rates but i allways play mid-high rates i was playing low years ago but now only mid-hight with mp pots ^^

Thx Guys . And Yer mrMg it isnt so good for low rates but i allways play mid-high rates i was playing low years ago but now only mid-hight with mp pots ^^

Nice guide, but Im gonna make one correction.

In B grades its better to put Blue Wolf instead of Avadon.

Nice guide, but Im gonna make one correction.

In B grades its better to put Blue Wolf instead of Avadon.

yes i just copypasted the items from Prophet guide cause it was 3 the morning here i will make some updates today ^^

I bet u play on a 5kx server with mana potions because I cant exp an overlord as a mage

you need heavy armor + focus weapon to exp (even in group with ur clan) and later on for pvps a robe with casting speed weapon.

there is

dynasty tunic > major arcana > Dark crystal as main robe

(dynasty and M.A have elementals, DC not)

if your server dont have elementals wear in olympiad versus fighter s80 or MA, versus tank majestic robe and versus mages tallum robe set.

that are my experiences with OL

I bet u play on a 5kx server with mana potions because I cant exp an overlord as a mage

you need heavy armor + focus weapon to exp (even in group with ur clan) and later on for pvps a robe with casting speed weapon.

there is

dynasty tunic > major arcana > Dark crystal as main robe

(dynasty and M.A have elementals, DC not)

if your server dont have elementals wear in olympiad versus fighter s80 or MA, versus tank majestic robe and versus mages tallum robe set.

that are my experiences with OL

asi i said i will update the guide with s80 s84 and other things just wait .

na sas pw ena la8os pou kanete oloi se ayta ta giude pou kanete:

1)vazete photo me tis mpares pws na pezoune...

apantisi: o ka8e enas pezei opws ton boleuei kai oxi opws 8elei ena atomo pou kanei guide gt ime s00r oti ayti i mpara ine ftiagmeni opws se boleyei esena

2)ta xp area pou bazete dn lew kala kanete alla sini8os oles ta towns ine ta idia gia olous tous char's arki na exeis ta sosta items!!

tecpa anyway file mia xara ine to guide sou :)

na sas pw ena la8os pou kanete oloi se ayta ta giude pou kanete:

1)vazete photo me tis mpares pws na pezoune...

apantisi: o ka8e enas pezei opws ton boleuei kai oxi opws 8elei ena atomo pou kanei guide gt ime s00r oti ayti i mpara ine ftiagmeni opws se boleyei esena

2)ta xp area pou bazete dn lew kala kanete alla sini8os oles ta towns ine ta idia gia olous tous char's arki na exeis ta sosta items!!

tecpa anyway file mia xara ine to guide sou :)

[Gr]tin bara tin ebala apla gia na doun meriki p dn exoun ksanapeksi kapos pos pezo ego omws opos ipa kai dipla My Finaly SkillBar of course its good for me u can make it like what you want Smiley just take an idea . Tespa ty xD