[Share]1000 Perfect Guides Tips!!

rooy

to onoma marese tips rooy p dn kserei tin tifla t kai m evale to onoma t tespa kala kanan ta pedia kai valan karma sxedon oloi etsi ta exoun parei copy paste min s pw oloi

the name tips roy lime to me...he dont know nothing and he put the name behind...eh ok the guys have make good and add karma ,everyone have take the karma from copy paste...

re paidia soz alla niw8w pws exw adiko..dld akouste..se ena frum o ka8enas fernei oti mporei apo alla forums kai ei dinatw dika t things gia na voi8isei ta ipoloipa members...einai kako dld p proteina gia ton filo m +1 karma efoson emena proswpika wfelise to arxeiaki p edwse kai 8a me wfelisei akoma pio poli??

hey guys sorry but i feel this isnt good..listen..one one other forum a guy take here everything he can and he thinks this is good for our forum members and he share with us...i wish +1 karma for my friend because for me thiz files are g ood...

nag simfwnw mazi s apoluta. 3erw 10000+1 pragmata pou mporw na kanw ena copy paste kai na pw pws einai dika m kai me auti ti logiki na parw 10x karma. ffs...

nazgoul i agree with u absolutely..i know 100000+ thinks that i can make it copy+paste and to tell u its mine...with this logical i can take x10 karma...fsss

p.s i edit it to translate all :P

Evala to Rooy gia na min paroun to link pou exw kanei EGW upload se ala forum--!

kai oloi se afto to forum Copy paste kanoun ektos apo 2-3 ... dn lew names

i have add the Rooy to dont take the link that IIIIIII have upload on other forums!

and eveyone in this forum make copy=paste...only 2-3 guys dont make copy-paste i dont say names..

nai exoun akpoio dikio rooy..mi grafeis wps einai dika s ..apla grafe to anme apo ekei p ta vrikes kai garfe sto forum tpt brought to you by rooy..na exigoumaste gia na min parexigoumaste..

yes rooy some this they say are correct..dont write like is mine..just write the name from where u have find and write to the forum brought by rooy nothing more...

orea ade kanta,an kai o rooy exi iparxi ligo partakias tou aksize afou exi postari kai alla polla pragmata kai  to evale kai ok!k go mporo na kano shares kai ec kai o kathenas

p.s share=moirazw moirazese me tous alous!an den thes min mirazese ;P

nice go and make it lostos,but rooy have been some times 'i dont give u i have only for me'

the karma was good for rooy because he have make some more good posts and i too can

make shares and u everyone...[/b]

warez isnt allowed here. topic moved to junk

As Maxtor Say : This topic, and the Other WAREZ topics Will be Moved In Junk Area. Plz a Global Moderator Do that. thnx.

warez isnt allowed here. topic moved to junk

As Maxtor Say : This topic, and the Other WAREZ topics Will be Moved In Junk Area. Plz a Global Moderator Do that. thnx.

Man Cool Down Are you sick? warez warez warez warez warez warez... they are just GUIDES Like the one For Photoshop and others

Lostos i still cannot understand u....why in every thread you make your appearance there is always a fight between you and members?will there be a day when you say"Guys you were right,i'm sorry."?Always angry about something....

[Gr]kai se afto to shmeio einai kalo na valoume tin Frasi:kalitera na masas para na milas!

• 1 month later...

zezo,

1st WARN for you...

DON'T UNDIG OLD TOPICS.

the last reply on this topic was in 11 june... 1+ month AGO.

STOP IT.

Edited by Vision