Counter Strike 1.6 Maxcheaters Tournament®

infected connect here 195.122.135.44:27015

What is this??I am trying to connect but I have this error:

The server is using a new protocol ( 48 ) than your client ( 47 ). You should check for updates to your client.

infected connect here 195.122.135.44:27015

Don't go offtopic. You already post your server...

InfecteD[™ link=topic=69507.msg515727#msg515727 date=1247776161]

What is this??I am trying to connect but I have this error:

The server is using a new protocol ( 48 ) than your client ( 47 ). You should check for updates to your client.

Hotman's server is steam, and you have non steam version. You can't log in without steam!

Don't go offtopic. You already post your server...

Hotman's server is steam, and you have non steam version. You can't log in without steam!

Oh, ye, I read somewhere that the company you rent your server doesn't let you to make it non-steam??

This is bullshit for REAL.They don't have any right to tell you how your game is going to be.One friend of mine had a CS/CSS sever (cracked) from a company on France, I will ask him and tell you.

(It's time to buy the steam version cause some news are coming for MxC from me ^^)

Due a problem that came up i will not be able to participate so i want GrisoM or Dafu take my place in this competition...

Good luck to everyone and sorry for this :S!!

InfecteD[™" post=515738" timestamp="1247776493]

Oh, ye, I read somewhere that the company you rent your server doesn't let you to make it non-steam??

This is bullshit for REAL.They don't have any right to tell you how your game is going to be.One friend of mine had a CS/CSS sever (cracked) from a company on France, I will ask him and tell you.

(It's time to buy the steam version cause some news are coming for MxC from me ^^)

Well i think they do the right thing. Gameservers.com is a very good company and if i had one like this i wouldnt host cracked for sure. They might get in trouble. Well not so easily but it is possible.

Well i think they do the right thing. Gameservers.com is a very good company and if i had one like this i wouldnt host cracked for sure. They might get in trouble. Well not so easily but it is possible.

Stop being offtopic pls and stay on the point....Anyway on the competition the participants will start with full money??

Due a problem that came up i will not be able to participate so i want GrisoM or Dafu take my place in this competition...

Good luck to everyone and sorry for this :S!!

if u leave i kick your ass pff <,<

you forgot to add me on depute list...

Deputy list is full.

Guys tomorrow is the big day, So i want all register ppl to be on line. tomorrow 16:00 IP and Password will announced!

Deputy list is full.

Guys tomorrow is the big day, So i want all register ppl to be on line. tomorrow 16:00 IP and Password will announced!

the ip/pass will be announce at 16:00 but when we gonna start?