Counter Strike 1.6 Maxcheaters Tournament®

by the way i think that the rule of who makes more kills than others is the winner, that should be changed cuz were going to play a teamplay 1 cover 1 kill so the team should get award not 1 man, well my opinion :)

+1 to this ...

About xxrxx and whats the problem being newbie? we will have fun ^_^ xD

Can someone tell me how much will be 18:00 +2Gtm in lithuania time? cuz i dont know and dont know how to look :D

One hour later from our forum time,

Now on forum the time is 07:39:07 and in +2GMT is 08:39:07

So when the forum write 17:00 is 18:00 on +2GMT :P

well xxrxx and i am a total newbie at CS 1,6 but at CSS i am a total good player

i don't know what's the difference between CSS and 1,6 but there is a difference :P

btw, i will try to play in this tournament and be the winner [0xa0xa0xa0xa0xa0]

Well Here Are My Demo :D lol i was killed once when typping message that im not a cheatter (damn)

some bitches called me vh,bot, that i doing my aim through walls... bla bla bla well here are my 2~ minutes off play, and i pissed on that server http://hotfile.com/dl/8427894/6f6edb3/10.dem.html

i know i play like noob probably, but thats my way i play :D btw its playing after half year break :)

Name on forum:`ReVenGeR^

Name on Cs:`ReVenGeR^

.. Make more competitions like that..btw i want to help on the event morian pm meh :D ...

List Updated !

i'm going to sleep now, so the next 2 registrations will be the final, if you register after the 2 last replies you register will be canceled/