This is `ReVenGeR^ and DarkSlayeR w00t..

RєVєnGeR^

Yo guys...1 week ago i was speaking with darkslayer about my char on L2DeathWhisper..I Know darkslayer about 5 months and he was good man..And we wanted to buy a char at L2Eurogold..

He was the only one who knew my pass on L2DeathWhisper..Now,3 days ago..I Tried to login in L2DeathWhisper..

Password don't match this account

w00t...

My friend was in game with his char (8elotohpsou) looked at my clan..I Was ldr..lvl8 full skills..Leaders name Ping..

wtf?!

I Do not care about my char on DeathWhisper..Really..But that he made me so mad..with hes action...So much that i will find his address..But now it's okay..He brought the items in eurogold..with giving my char..

So..we have to congratulate DarkSlayer for teh biggest Asshole of MxC for period 2009-2010..

GrisoM add him on awards plz..

Reply here :P i just wanted to know how revenger ended in DW

I have to say that you are really NOOB :P You give a password in l2 server with many items in your "Friend" that you know him 5 months? lol...

[GR] kala na pa8eis :P [/GR]

Yo guys...1 week ago i was speaking with darkslayer about my char on L2DeathWhisper..I Know darkslayer about 5 months and he was good man..And we wanted to buy a char at L2Eurogold..

He was the only one who knew my pass on L2DeathWhisper..Now,3 days ago..I Tried to login in L2DeathWhisper..

Password don't match this account

i will find his address..

Dvp?

What this have to do with MxC?

I have to say that you are really NOOB :P You give a password in l2 server with many items in your "Friend" that you know him 5 months? lol...

5 months are big period..i know you 3 and i should give u even my acc on MxC.. :P i trust u

@Raule..i just want to show the members my story,spam section..No point on this topic..Just to see that we can't trust anyone

Agree... No comments... Never give l2 acc to our friend(s), especially if the "person" we don't know from real life...

Is that so? ok here we go .

First of all i didnt fucking touch your char and i wouldnt do this shit

Second of all i can invite u in conv in the guy that we traded items in Pheonix For EuroWorld

Third u should tell me your shits first before posting this topic and telling shits about my name ..

pointless topic. i dont htink that it should exist. whats the point of knowing what darkslayer done to ya? to be secure?damn.revenger it was ur fault ( thank god i changed the Dedicated's PC Password. or else we would run like bitches. ).

not even my brother has my accounts. damn wake up.

Your fault.But  that darkslayer  and masterdisaster i think?They are 110% Idiots.Cuz they are platinum they think that they are mods or something.

Revenger,cant u understood that this guy is stupid enough?Since he had 5-6 pics in his signature?LOL?Now he has 3.The most idiot i've ever seen.Even now who did something like that lame action to revenger.

This is the truth

Your fault.But  that darkslayer  and masterdisaster i think?They are 110% Idiots.Cuz they are platinum they think that they are mods or something.

What does that have to do with the subject of this topic????

first of all if u insult me or master again you will get owned i promise it belive me or not

SECOND I TOLD I DIDNT TOUCH THE FREAKING ACC I HAVE THE GUY THAT GAVE ME ITEMS ON EUROWORLD AND WE CAN PROVE IT FUCK SO STOP IT HERE