Topic Of Problem [Still updating]

Lain

Question

EDIT: LOL I DIDNT NOTICE I CREATED IT IN WRONG TOPIC, CAN SOME MODE MOVE IT PLEASE? THANKS AND SORRY.

Okay since now I will post here my problems since Im big noob with servers :-) please take a look here often because I will update my problems

1#

I have deleted all default announcements and still some annoying announcements are being announced. How do I remove them?

1878wtf.JPG

Go gameserver/data/announcements.txt

It is clear but these default announcements are still announced T_T

Restart the server or do reload the NPC.

Works thanks!

3#

Question: If I delete now npcs and place them in other place, will they be in new place after restart and won't they appear again on place I deleted them?

go db-->NPC-->Find ID of buffer, change from  here the name

I can't find it it is not in the list... its ID is 40006 and in the list are only 1-18661 IDs ? :x

5#

I have edited custom weapon.. but it didn't change

25wtf.JPG

I can't find it it is not in the list... its ID is 40006 and in the list are only 1-18661 IDs ? :x

5#

I have edited custom weapon.. but it didn't change

Search @ the custom_npc table too.

About the weapon, what did you edit exactly?

Search @ the custom_npc table too.

About the weapon, what did you edit exactly?

Well you see shadow of halisha is monster bow or w/e and it has p atk 16, it's no grade, etc. I've edited its p atk, soulshot consumption, p atk, etc. in database, but it hasn't changed at all. What have I done badly?

Well you see shadow of halisha is monster bow or w/e and it has p atk 16, it's no grade, etc. I've edited its p atk, soulshot consumption, p atk, etc. in database, but it hasn't changed at all. What have I done badly?

Did you restart your server?

Well, if you wanna change the stats that are displayed while clicking the bow, you should edit the itemname-e.dat.

To change Stats of wpn u need to go to your server/gameserver/data/stats/weapons find id of wpn in the .xml open it with notepad and edit the stats there. about buff time go to server/gameserver/data/stats/skills find the id of the skills u want to edit .xml and open with notepad then find the line that says  "Buff" time="1200" and change the value ^^ .

Hope i helped

DaRkSLaYeR .

Go stats-->Skills for buffs change the duration

Go stats-->Weapons for change P.atck etc

Ok for weapons it's okay. But for buffs and skills? Do I have to open all skills and change it there? There are like 50 files and in each is like 20 skills. Do I have to do it like this stone-age style? Isn't there an option that changed all buffs into 2-3 hours?