[Share + Guide][CT2.3]Custom Loading screen [Loading...]

nice guide ....+1 from me.

well man first of all thanks for adding comments but you can't give karma so please don't reply things can't do, ok is a warning for you.

• 4 weeks later...

i want create interlude loading screen, and when i open l2font-e.utx with urealed, No Label

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2009 MHz with 1022MB RAM

Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT (6218)

Ran out of virtual memory. To prevent this condition, you must free up more space on your primary hard disk.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 -1179180568 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 2000086077*8 <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::LoadPackage <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (LOAD FILE="D:\DAVITIANI\OoO\systextures\L2Font-e.utx") <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="D:\DAVITIANI\OoO\systextures\L2Font-e.utx") <- UEditorEngine::Exec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="D:\DAVITIANI\OoO\systextures\L2Font-e.utx") <- UUnrealEdEngine::Exec <- WBrowserTexture::OnCommand <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

write this, plz help me

• 5 weeks later...

I installed .DDS plug-in and when i try to open .DDS with photoshop it says to me "Could not complete your request because it is not right kind of document." any help please?

======================

Ok i fix that problem with DDS, now i make everything right, when i start l2.exe shows me "Files are Corrupted!!!!! Please, full chek...[../SysTextures/L2font-e.utx]

No matter how i save the file still getting this error, for example when i open untouched L2font-e.utx and import my dds file which i example writed only some words and i can see the diferent in UnrealEd but when i save it and put it into my game systextures and lauch the game "Files are Corrupted!!!!! Please, full chek...[../SysTextures/L2font-e.utx]" plz help guys

• 2 months later...

as far as I remember changing the textures of the l2font-e file always turned up in errors. To do that I think I used one already shared "cracked-like" L2font-e file and changed it, can't remember who had posted it though. Sorry for the inconvinience I caused to some of you via not replying... Maybe I'll pick up l2 moding again sometime who knows!

• 4 weeks later...