[SHARE] OOG Dragon-Network

kamakura

Wtf man you share virus? a keylogger posible my antivirus detected a virus..i don't think the anti-virus fake the result..for sure is a virus..

And is Fixed For Sure..

im using germanos 10.8.8 ogg and WABY since it was posted... some items are not shown in the inventory... and when i try to craft some items i have some problems... except these it works ok... and ig works too. (xp + vista 32bit)

download and use walker 10.9.7 and you will see nearly all items.

dn specific items have wrong names (eg dynasty knife pvp focus for like mana pots)

09:31:53 Link GameServer Succeed.

09:31:53 ->Login GameServer Fail.

Everything was working until today, What went wrong?

start both wss and zcrk

make sure wss doesnt have a "packet error" (meaning ur hooking l2w with wss instead of zcrk)

There is l2infob.dat for DN - this file fix for me private creation and few other items not corectly shown before. Before to use file i saw dwarven private creation without name or strange name for example.

link -----> http://dox.bg/files/dw?a=69dd52dee2 ( work with 10.8.8 this one from my link )

p.s. this one fu ck some custom item like coins,mana herbs etc - so you may use only if need to see craft on dorfs. Anyway id some one may mix this 2 files :) wil bee great.

Hi all,

First, thanks to all peopple for help give to community.

For germanos : can you say me how to edit l2infob.dat ? or give link where we can foun files necessary for.....

thanks again good job.

ps: for some people with not successful connection in oog, don't forget : try without any hosts in directory, just delete it :)

i'm using eL2Walker10.9.7(OOG) and xzCrk_10.9.5a [Dragon-Network]

i run from xzCrk - i can log, choose character but can't do anything

my Set.ini:

and error:

or else:

what's the solution ?

I have same problem, please help some1...

ps: for some people with not successful connection in oog, don't forget : try without any hosts in directory, just delete it :)

Hi all,

First, thanks to all peopple for help give to community.

For germanos : can you say me how to edit l2infob.dat ? or give link where we can foun files necessary for.....

thanks again good job.

Where is that directory with hosts?