most crazy L2 character setup ever!!!

Whats the most crazy setup character you ever tried in a custom private server?

i made a Fortune Seeker with Arcana mace +25, DC robe set, 5 wit - 5 int and shadow flare augment to hunt holy mobs who are weak to dark ,to spoil these mobs and get special custom medals..ofc buffed as a mage, with baium and valakas too

for my surprise, fully buffed i could beat many ppl equally buffed (fighters) in pvps...just attacking as a Dwarf Fortune Seeker mage lol

whats ur most crazy character setup in L2?

adventurer with AS CD +18 with lvl 10 acumen (active)... i didn't knew what to do it!!! i finally made a sub bishop with a dagger!!

LIE.O MY GOD WHAT A LIAR!!!!

You can get wind walk,haste,acumen etc to lv 10 moron.

My set up on low rate.Plains walker with doom light and A grade spear.Still dieing easy heh.

adventurer with AS CD +18 with lvl 10 acumen (active)... i didn't knew what to do it!!! i finally made a sub bishop with a dagger!!

Ahahhahahahahhah just can't believe what you said :D xD omg shame on you ! OMG! Do you think that the other ppl are stupid? OMFG :/ You can't get augments like acumen, so modify that for something else, atleast say empower and that u made a mage and u killed all.

@Ontopic:

Dwarf, with class Tyrant, full active augments "got it by my self 4 weeks farming LS and augmenting" with draco bow (p.atack passive) +25 ice +30 epic jewels +30 and booom all dead, could be 5 daggers vs me that they die, also mirage "to block targets" and it maked all dificult :d

But they died and i would be full hp :D

//offtopic lol!!!

//ontopic : I think a WC with Spear S  and IC heavy and xp with trains XD

Freaky , but not so cool ;/

There isn't such a skill.

Elemental Summoner, Equiped with dynasty two handed sword - health, which had active aura flare mass. Mostly I used it for fun..I had much casting (arcane agility), less dmg (all buffs to pet + transfer pain) and, as the two handed was enchanted, good damage on multiple enemies...

Of course it would be really easier with another sub :D