[In Development] L2J Dragon Packet Hacker

im in shock  :) i need it now!!!

i dont think that u could see it after it realeased it will need much pots with 14 i dont even think u cant see the topic xD

i dont think that u could see it after it realeased it will need much pots with 14 i dont even think u cant see the topic xD

aham for us newbies it will be hard!!!  or mby become donator ^^ :D

XAxaax you think his tool will not get by the newbies even the players that don`t even know about MxC will get it!Someone will posted somewhere with the password (if dragonhunter make it) and...voala no posts no pass....remember my words dude..someone will share it with others...

Just like AIO by ANNI...MxC hide it but how i get it?Someone shared...DUDE!

Thread is unlocked, You need 1000 Posts to see it

Only the cool people can see it :P

I thought it had a link since the thread was unlocked...

I can't wait anymore , please release an alpha or beta version for testing purposes always... :P :P Kidding...

I'm just hiding it for noobs and those l2j developers who think they can make protection against it :P

I need to find more packets and need to work more at the program/injection

post the 1st Release (Noobie Release To Take A Taste(and l2jdeveloper see what can do )and then post the best release ..l2j will lose their mind when they will see what this monster can do