[Dyes] Trickster

+4DEX -4STR

+4CON -4STR

+1DEX -1STR

If you say it has low hp :)

That's actually the way it is now, now i will have more time to react and counter-attack instead of just CRZY-DMG-DO both in PVP and PVE so my gaming will be more strategic, the way i like it!

About Low HP.. Kamael has the lowest CON of the whole game, sad but true :( They are not that fragile ;)

I USED on my trickster in a custom server:

+4 str - 4 dex

+4 int -4 wit

and thats all

my equipment was valakas, baium, queen ant, dinasty light set for dagger instead of archer, shyeed bow +30 quick recovery

the quick recovery SA reduces reuse delay by 17%, and in a crossbow the shyeed bow is slow, not very slow

i had augment PVP might in it

INT helps you to imbue dark seed and anchor enemies...its pretty good if u can make a lot of seeds and spam imbue dark seed on enemy bishops and run with hard march

with this setup you have lower DEX but very high patk on criticals...with sharpshooting you can get very close to 500 critical cap...so use it when u need attack..u can cancel it to move and run if needed...also the skill that teleports into battlefront is kinda bugged so u can use it on ur favor while running to escape from enemies...

and that includes exploit the terrain and climb huge inacessible walls or get inside walls and kill ppl without they can see you lol

to kill a Spellhowler in that setup takes around 6-7 hits and they will hit you around 150 damage if you use all ur mdef skills (prahnah and the other 10sec buff)