SoFaKi Vs Morian

Escordia

i see many ppl doing that..they say that they are girls and they are boys, and some admins fall in love with them even if they didnt meet them. Today i saw many compliments/etc to some1 that having fun with admins..like :* <name> etc..funny but awful :P

Well i'd rather stay off topic since Morian was badly humiliated from the shemale SoFaKi [sorry i made that conclusion from reading your comment + the other ones]. Granedaes on a 1v1 match ? Morian @ CS MOD? Nicely done mate. Official 1v1 Tournaments or Events which include 1v1 fights are only to show skills not how good you throw the grenade so thats why they are usually disallowed on events like those. No strategy from Morian just wildly waving of the AK47 . Wall shooting a shemale like SoFaKi is one of the ways of beating him/her. Commenting on SoFaKi's play style, ok you're fine you have some kinda skills but look you dont actaully leave the zoom when you see a granade and you dont watch it until it blinds you turning back is a solution and carrying a gun with you is a must you think your that good with AWP to hs with nz in close range and no you aren't. I've seen pros with awp you're far away from them. If you really want to become one start learning the ways of the deagle.

i see many ppl doing that..they say that they are girls and they are boys, and some admins fall in love with them even if they didnt meet them. Today i saw many compliments/etc to some1 that having fun with admins..like :* <name> etc..funny but awful :P

Indeed, some of the fat kids that think they are loved by that certain guy saying he's a girl and actully make them GMs on L2 servers / and admins on CS ones. That really makes me laugh. The only way i'll believe a guy who's pre-claiming he's a girl will be to he personally turn on the camra and say bitch i have boobs @ Lain. 2009 ©º

Well i'd rather stay off topic since Morian was badly humiliated from the shemale SoFaKi [sorry i made that conclusion from reading your comment + the other ones]. Granedaes on a 1v1 match ? Morian @ CS MOD? Nicely done mate. Official 1v1 Tournaments or Events which include 1v1 fights are only to show skills not how good you throw the grenade so thats why they are usually disallowed on events like those. No strategy from Morian just wildly waving of the AK47 . Wall shooting a shemale like SoFaKi is one of the ways of beating him/her. Commenting on SoFaKi's play style, ok you're fine you have some kinda skills but look you dont actaully leave the zoom when you see a granade and you dont watch it until it blinds you turning back is a solution and carrying a gun with you is a must you think your that good with AWP to hs with nz in close range and no you aren't. I've seen pros with awp you're far away from them. If you really want to become one start learning the ways of the deagle.

Indeed, some of the fat kids that think they are loved by that certain guy saying he's a girl and actully make them GMs on L2 servers / and admins on CS ones. That really makes me laugh. The only way i'll believe a guy who's pre-claiming he's a girl will be to he personally turn on the camra and say bitch i have boobs @ Lain. 2009 ©º

i have bad news for you xD

do you knwo what the ppl used to say?? "you are watching so many movies"

i will tell you "you are watching so many videos"

all videos "and my videos"

are a little bit fake

i know where the enemy is cause i tell to them where they will stand

i know i cant do the thinks you think like "pro" on a match

anyway i am not perfect on deagle i want to use usp

and for the last one

plz stop spam my life ok?

its out of the rulez i think

sofaki if you can tell me a way to open the video! i have and 1,6 and CSS! if you can tell me!i want so much to see the match!

take my rar open it

copy the mxc.dem

go to cs folder

find the folder with name "cstrike"

paste it there

open your cs game

press "`"

type " viewdemo mxc"

and w8

take my rar open it

copy the mxc.dem

go to cs folder

find the folder with name "cstrike"

paste it there

open your cs game

press "`"

type " viewdemo mxc"

and w8

ok when i go to home i will test it and i will edit the results

something makes me to think that this time i will see it because now i remembered that i did a big mistake :P

i will edit the results!

i want 1vs1 with morian but on css...

on CSS??? i am 200% s00r that he won't play with you...on 1,6 ofc he will play! but to CSS as he told me is fake! and this is what i believe about CSS!

about my problem i am ok now!i watch the match!

True CSS sucks...We grew up with CS 1.6 so..

the only good that CSS has is the reality!i mean everything around you is real!nothing more!