L2Equal New Interlude Project

This seems to be a decent project , maybe I will check it later to see if its still alive and give it a try.

Good luck with this amelie and keep it alive!

ALL WORK VERY GOOD DATAPACK  ONLY TRADE AND PHX NO FİXED.  PLEASE PHX AND TRADE BUG FiXed UpDate New REv :( :( PLEASE.

PLEASE SPEAK..

Read the Damn rules don't write with CAPS , don't double post and how to fix l2phx they can only fix some of his scripts and about trade bug which of all ? I think 2 or 3 exist tell which one.

Pack is very nice. Was easy to install and setup with no problems at all. But Im having a issue with my interlude client and trying to get into the server. Keeps saying hacking tool detected and have to close the game down.

Pack is very nice. Was easy to install and setup with no problems at all. But Im having a issue with my interlude client and trying to get into the server. Keeps saying hacking tool detected and have to close the game down.

There is 2 configs for this (options.properties):

# Enforce gameguard for clients
#   GameGuardEnforce - enforces gameguard query on character login
#   GameGuardProhibitAction - don't allow player to perform trade, talk with npc
#     or move until gameguard reply is received.
GameGuardEnforce = True
GameGuardProhibitAction = True

Set to false both.

And then about this phx and trade bugs. Tell me how it works, and i will surely fix it.