[Exploit] Gracia final with hlapex and Phx working.

Nbal

Didn't i wrote on that double post from the 1st place, "Sorry for the double post" ??

oh I'm so sorry, we should probably change the rules to be more easy for you to understand them ??

Man

1: This Is Not L2 Century

2: U Cant Enchat No Grade

3: I Think This Is Your Server And U Enchant With Admin Char

4: Cya

1. I think it is century,i log phx but when i change codes i get +0 Weapon not ++,but i think its century...

2. You can enchant No grade with phx... (at least i think so)

need more detail and is it work on gracia final OFF ?

He posted the server witch this work on,so as far as he know it works on l2Century...

Edit the numbers marked with red to over enchant your items.

r1btd5.jpg

Tried to FF FF and many other combination's I get item but on +0...Anyone successed?

"It wont be fixed so go play somewhere else"

Haha!

I think its fixed cause i get +0 Items (Maybe i do something wrong but i dont get BAN for using phx so server 100% dont have protection for phx...)

OK but i still can`t get +items???I`m 100% sure that i make it correctly?It`s fixied???

Cuz i didn`t see ppl with +123123 items ....

Anyway hlapex is active  :o

http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/AC/2F/fcefdc6290b1ac2f.JPG

Since Adena dont means much on this server,that exploit/bug isnt useful... (Added One)

For Enchantment:

They might fixed it (Called someone for help!)

Cause we did what u said and we get +0 Items...

If you try again (When u have time) and success again let us know to what to change them (60 E3 to ... XX XX ?)

This is tottaly useless, wen you log in with other client ... example the server is gracia pt2 and you use hellbound you will see in your inventory those items no grade +65535 but you can't wear them.

So nB4l1 stay as dev and leave the hacks for the hackers ;]

What? Didnt understand this,its Gracia FinaL server and u can wear items if u have Gracia FinaL client :) Idk what u exactly meant by saying that...

I'm trying to get this to work but doesn't seem l2phx isn't working when i login to the server. Also i tried to use that L2phx patch but i get an error when i try to run it. Do i need to place the patch in a certain place then run it? Or run the l2phx and then run it? I've tried loads of different combos but no luck here. Really wanna test this out  :-\