Admin Acc On l2 private server

Emrys

omg i get this error. i found the server and i am 100% sure but i get this:

989fa287.gif

Please someone help me.

beacuse they have chnaged password or the pass u write is wrong

ok guys my problem fixed, i opened an ip with navicat but in it was only information_schema :) but now i have another problem ALL the time in everyserver i am trying to do it, my problem is that it writes : Can't connect to MySQL Server on '-.-.-.-' (10060). Please help me

ok guys my problem fixed, i opened an ip with navicat but in it was only information_schema :) but now i have another problem ALL the time in everyserver i am trying to do it, my problem is that it writes : Can't connect to MySQL Server on '-.-.-.-' (10060). Please help me

You don't make something wrong.

Its just that they have this port closed, and is impossible to open it remotely.

• 2 weeks later...

take off the hidde or at least delete the topic!! an idiot joined l2evo.ro and used this bug... he is making us have crit errors all the time... omfg...

ehm i didnt use that and +65535 items i took was other way ^_^

Lady and Gentlements

If you kind and have spare time plz help me hacking this : http://www.viciousrage.com/?do=news .

I type in netstat -n but the black window appeared and then  automatic disappeared in 1 secs, i guess sth wrong with it since ipconfig command happen the same. ( appear and gone too quick),some 1 help plz.

Lady and Gentlements

If you kind and have spare time plz help me hacking this : http://www.viciousrage.com/?do=news .

I type in netstat -n but the black window appeared and then  automatic disappeared in 1 secs, i guess sth wrong with it since ipconfig command happen the same. ( appear and gone too quick),some 1 help plz.

of course its disapear u need first write cmd and then netstat -n not netstat -n at start