interlude [Interlude L2J]L][RiseOfHell

ĐarkSlayer

DONT SPAM... YOU CAN BE A PLATINUM MEMBER BUT YOU NOT MORE THAN NO1 SO DONT SPAM.. YOU KNOW THAT IS TRUE JUST ACCEPTE...

and you give me -1 cause i m sayng the true? w8 until a gm check.

WTF? This guy is crazy lol... btw true or not... not your business

DarkSlayer ETA of server?

WTF? This guy is crazy lol... btw true or not... not your business

DarkSlayer ETA of server?

hm we still wait for site i hope we go up in 5-6 Days max

Well i m searching a server with custom's but not so overpower like 3k pdef and 10k patk with bow, and ofc that dont close in 2-3 day's

we are the srv u want ^^ just stay tuned ^^

+16 gonna be awesome!!!!And something more!Let the Epic bosses retail like!So clans and etc must fight to get 'em!not buyable ;/

In Our Server We Gonna Have Epic Bosses With Custom Drops Like Baium And Some More Raid-Bosses Made By Our Team...And Believe Me,It Won't Be That Easy To Get Them ;)

+16 gonna be awesome!!!!And something more!Let the Epic bosses retail like!So clans and etc must fight to get 'em!not buyable ;/

Now About The Enchant,Don't You Think That If We Decrease It...We Should Decrease The Enchant Rate Too?

I Think It's Ok But If We Finally Change The Max Enchant Then The Enchant Rate Will Be Decreased For Sure...

So, what about the enchant rate?

Man we don't know yet...stop spamming 'coz i explained it before....If We Decrease the max enchant we will decrease the enchant rate too...so it will be more balanced!!

In Our Server We Gonna Have Epic Bosses With Custom Drops Like Baium And Some More Raid-Bosses Made By Our Team...And Believe Me,It Won't Be That Easy To Get Them ;)Now About The Enchant,Don't You Think That If We Decrease It...We Should Decrease The Enchant Rate Too?

I Think It's Ok But If We Finally Change The Max Enchant Then The Enchant Rate Will Be Decreased For Sure...

its not the enchant rate it's the stats!and with max +16 i think that every class can be playable!

its not the enchant rate it's the stats!and with max +16 i think that every class can be playable!

Ok..Max Enchant Changed To +20..I Have More Good News...The Website/Forum Is Almost Ready...The Same Are The Patch And Our Server....That Means That L][RoH Will Be With You on A Week The Most!!!