interlude [Interlude L2J]L][RiseOfHell

ĐarkSlayer

2n0scco.gif

-=L2Rise Of Hell Server=-

Hello Faithfull Cheaters.It's Me ĐαяқSLaYєЯ.This Topic Is Made To Announce That Our Server(L2RiseOfHeLL)Will Open Again...First Of All I Would Like To Apologize About Our Previous Tries.We Didn't Have A Good And Stable Host So You Just Wasted Your Time And We Are Really Sorry For This.This Time I Promise That It Won't Be Like This.We Finally Have A Good And Stable Host And A Great Experienced Staff As Well.All Corrupted Guyz Are Kicked,And Been Replaced By Professional People.This Time It Will Be Much Different.We Can Guarantee You A Unique Experience.We Just Need Your Trust Once Again.So Let Me Start With The Prologue Text As Usually..

//Apologizing_Mode_Off

We Are A Brand New Server From Greece!Our Server Is Professionally Administrated By A Great Experienced Staff.We Have Many People In The Staff That Will Always Be Active And Able To Help You Whenever You Ask Them.Once Again We Will Try To Do Our Best To Improve The Game Quality So You Will Have More Fun...Our Aim Is To Make You Feel A Unique Lineage 2 Experience.Something That You Have Never Felt Before.Our Server Has Many Custom And Funny Features.In My Opinion These Features Are Quite Funny To Make You Love Our Server.Those Custom Features That Are Made By Our Beloved Developers.We Focus On The PvP Experience And That's Why Our Server Is A x5000 Rated One.Now You Will Ask Yourself.Why Choose L2RoH???I Have The Answer In This Question Too.We Did Our Best Once Again To Make You Feel The MAXIMUM L2 Experience.Finally If You Join I Promish That You Won't Even Think About Loggin' Out.

-=Server Features=-

Here are some Infos About Our Server:

Chronicle:We Are Currently Running The Most Updated Files Of C6 Interlude

-=Rates=-

XP:x5000

SP:x5000

DropAdena:x5000

Spol:x10

Item Drop:x8

-=Enchant Rates=-

Safe:+5

Max:+25

Normal Enchant:70%

Blessed Enchant:75%

Crystal Enchant:80%

-=Custom Features=-

Worldwide Gatekeeper Which Can Teleport You Anywhere You Want To

NPC Buffer With All The Buffs Included

2 Hours Bufftime

4 Sub-Classes Available

Custom GM Shop Which Sells Almost Everything You Need

Custom Noblesse Quest

We Also Have A Unique Farming System(More Infos Below)

We Have Some Custom Items Which Can Give You Good Status But Not Overpowered

Our Customized Items:

Top Armor:Tittanium Named Hellriser Armor(Can Be Obtained Only If You Kill A Raid-Boss In Our Raid Zone)

Top Weapons:Mob Weapons Named Hellriser Weapon(Can Be Obtained Only If You Kill A Raid-Boss In Our Raid Zone)

Medium Armor:Dynasty Named Hellfire Armor(Can Be Traded On Our Custom Shops)

Medium Weapons:Icarus Named Hellfire Weapons(Can Be Traded On Our Custom Shops)

Custom Mask Named Hellriser Mask(Can Be Obtained Only If You Kill A Raid-Boss In Our Raid Zone)

We Also Have Many Events So You Will Enjoy Our Server More...Hear Some Of Them:

• TvT(Team Versus Team)
  • CTF(Capture The Flag)
  • Last Man Standing
  • Russian Rulet
  • And Many More Surprise Events

-=Zones=-

In Our Server There Are Some Zones In Which You Can Find Many Zones..WE Made Them To Make The Gameplay Easier And Funnier..So Let Me Inform You About These Zones..

We Have:

• One Fully Customized Leveling Zone In Which You Can Find A Sub-Class NPC
  • One Protected Farming Zone For Newbies
  • Two Non-Protected Farming/PvP Zones
  • One Raid Zone In Which Fully Customized Raid-Bosses Will Drop The Server's Top Items
  • One Zone In Which You Can Farm Crystal And Blessed Enchant Scrolls(This Zone Include Some Raid-Bosses)

-=Retail System=-

- Auto-Learn Skills.

- Wedding System.

- Clan System.

- Clan Hall System.

- Castle Siege System.

- Weight limit boost.

- Grade Penalty:OFF.

- Retail-Like Olympiad System.

- Sub-Class System no Quest.

-Customized Noblesse System

-Hero System.

-Hero Skills 100% Working.

-Duel System.

-Augmentation System.

-Fishing System.

-Seven Signs.

-All Monsters & Location Working.

-Cursed Weapons Working.

-Raid Bosses Respawned Daily.

-Class Changing System

-=Server Machine=-

-Dual Intel Dual Core Xeon 5150 II

-16 GB DDR2

-500 GB SATA2

-2000 GB Trafic

-100 MBit Connection

-Country  Germany

Hey Darky..Our Server Is In Alpha Mode To Test Things...And We Are Not Online Yet...Anyway Be Patient And You Will Not Regret It..We Have Many Surprises!!

waw server seems good i will test it when is open

+1 for monster weapons

btw balanced clases?

We Are Currently Working On It...That's Why It's Not Opened At The Moment!!

Webpage? o.O

Ofc Our WebPage Will Be In A Hoster With .com Domain...But We Are Still Developing The Forum And The Website Skin...It Will Be Made By A Pro That All Of You Know...Even You Guess Who He Is I Want Tell You...He Will Also Be GM And He Works For Free....Is There Any Suggestion???

who says such bullshitzzZ?!

Cant u see that ppl are bored of servers instability?

Well i am too

Because that serv's is not overdose im not gonna discuss it anymore