[L2J]New No Donate Server On L2mafia.gr Network.

Dimis4

http://www.l2mafia.gr  ----> Ken Abigail Server!! No 58

Hello,

I am here with some great news. After hard work we finally are ready to open our new  NO DONATE server ken abigail . We believe that this project is the best we could made so as to have a balanced and first of all intersting non stop game play!

Even the rate of the server is x35(considered as mid rate), will compine the great pvp expirience due to the mechanisms we made.

The reason we made this no donate server is to give you the oportunity of a fair game but first of all to thanks all the l2mafia.gr players who support us all this years .

-==Server Rates==-

Xp: 35

Sp: 70

Adena: 150

Max Enchant Armors/Weapons/Jewls: +16

Safe Enchant: +16 ( Some Dificulty at obtaining the scrolls to enchant )

Drop Rate: All drops and rates are custom for better gaming expirience

==Custom Features==-

1)The only peace town will be the gludin village . Also the center of ken abigail server. No matter in wich region you die when click to village you will auto teleported to gludin village.

2)There will be one farming zone where you can farm the medals needed to obtain you SA weapon . ( weapons without SA available only with adena) . The zone will be Dino Island !

3)Olympiad will last 2 weeks . So new heros every second Sunday.

4)Sieges will become every day  but only one castle per day except Friday And Saturday when 2 castles will be siegeable. At sunday we will have the bigest siege for the castle of gludio. ( as it owns the gludin area which is center of the server)

After 2 weeks non stop able sieges we will take a break with a week without siege.

5)Custom Rebirth System when you will be able to make 4 rebirths.  On every rebirth you can increase 5% of one for your stats matk , patk , pdef ,mdef etc... One stat can increased only on time for server balance. Also we dont use tattos for the same reason.

6)One Custom PvP area. In this area you dont get karma but it has special benefits: Such As: Every kill in this area only will give you gliterling medals. ( the use of them is to obtain dynasty weapon ) . Also in this area the re is a custom system "Dota style" wich announces  that you have killing spree etc if you make an ammount of kills without get killed

7) Bosses At Towns , some towns have bosses . Some of them to provide you with hero coins and some of them for faster clan points gather.

8)Npc buffer with dances/songs/buffs but NOT all . For example 3rd class buffs will miss and also some other buffs. A Full buffed character must take buffs song dances from an active character.

We have many many other intersting things in our server but lets hide something...

Believe me it worths to give a try and  play for a bit in this server.

And remember NO DONATES .

http://www.l2mafia.gr  ----> Ken Abigail Server!! No 58

Ps: i know that already exist a topic about l2mafia.gr ,  but i here i advertise a totaly new no donate server and not the network. Mods can lock older topics.

Regards,

Dimis  

Seems interesting, im gonna give a try.

It's gonna have npc buffer or we have to make our own?

and i hope a balanced server, w/o overpowered items as the others.

I forgot to mention . We will have buffer with songs dances but not all for example not 3rd class buffs and some other. So for full buffs you will have to make your own or take from some active  buffer songer etc. The oly custom item is dynasty weapons wich is absolutely balanced.

well ken abigail server opens tommorow .  the server will start with the other server of our network down . so probbly we will easy reach more than 800 ppl in our opening. the days after we will see how the comunity goes.

well let's hope that this server won't be like the others

because of the non-donators i will think it and if you have active and HELPFULL gms then the server will go very good