interlude [L2J Interlude]L2 Wap Arena

Nabzor

dont think that you can hack that server

haha now u called your fate you thing that the shity nophx.dll can stop you? dont make me laugh lol

DragonHunter is a genius dude ... But even 10 year old kids can bypass nophx.dll pff for godshake

haha now u called your fate you thing that the shity nophx.dll can stop you? dont make me laugh lol

DragonHunter is a genius dude ... But even 10 year old kids can bypass nophx.dll pff for godshake

dark you think I dont know how to by pass nophx LOL just LOL.I was mean if you can log with phx or smth liek that what can you do??makw spam with phx rofl

dark you think I dont know how to by pass nophx LOL just LOL.I was mean if you can log with phx or smth liek that what can you do??makw spam with phx rofl

oh i dont rly care about phx but look your site lol u have to be kidding me u just write  Client-Side protected by NoPHX at your site pff

and i hack all ucoz srv sites cause they will close in some days beacuse if the admin dont give some money for site its 7$ for godshake then he dont care for his srv ... pff

and i can hack your srv without phx belive me or not i can ...