interlude [L2J Interlude]L2 Wap Arena

Nabzor

well giannh...with that words u can bring me back to the server ofc... but i speak about +30 weapons,was the gm and his chars had +30 weap and sure +16 armor set or hight (1,6k dmg with 9k p.attack on saggi) his friend too!

You dismissed ShylaStyle from gm team? ( GreenHool here,1 from your 1st members in your server )

blimbi relax dude there's corruption everywhere but stillthe funny thing this server is not like the rest ones even a gear less hero can kill a better one its all about mass pvp . Enchanted armors.. sh1t who cares mate let them feel good with their lolzor gera play for fun don't care what the others have just kill them and laugh at their misery afterwards that's what i do. I will re-start the server tomorrow prolly as it will go on again i stopped since sunday.. well hopefully now there is no lag the server is great anyway Nick IG : Candy.

blimbl00m,i dismissed shyla from gm team!

but shyla could not make + at any char.so any + you see in game,its by chars own.

from gms,only me i can make +.

maybe this + it was by exploits,which propably work.

but sure its not from gm;p

atm server is off cuz of the transer at ngz.we w8 for ngz to take the money which i send;p

but when it was online had 40-50-60 ppl online.and think that the srv was so lagy xD

but from now on no lag;p

today we received your money order of 211,31 €, which has been credited to your customer account with us.

Our service-team has been informed and will activate your order as soon as as possible.

Your account has now a balance of 211,31 € Euro.

Best regards,

NGZ-Server

this is what NGZ send me;p

it says ass soon as possible.i believe that at max until 12 at midnight today all will be ok:D

today we received your money order of 211,31 €, which has been credited to your customer account with us.

Our service-team has been informed and will activate your order as soon as as possible.

Your account has now a balance of 211,31 € Euro.

Best regards,

NGZ-Server

this is what NGZ send me;p

it says ass soon as possible.i believe that at max until 12 at midnight today all will be ok:D

You said something about domain change wil lyou really change the domain or you will stick with UcoZ

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• What unique features ? 
    • Welcome to SmurfsZone   Buy League of Legends accounts across all servers and jump straight into Ranked Games with amazing quality and support.   Why Choose SmurfsZone? 24/7 Instant Delivery: Get your full access LoL smurf account immediately. 100% Hand-Leveled: High-quality accounts leveled by hand. Versatile MMR Options: High MMR, Standard MMR, Fresh MMR (ARAMs), and Ranked accounts available. Valorant Accounts: Expand your gaming experience. Our Commitment to You: Unopened Loot: Customize your champion pool. Lifetime Warranty: Valid if you change the email, username, and password upon purchase. Password Changeable: Ensure your account's security. Full Recovery Information: Complete access to account recovery details. Unverified and Changeable Email: Easy to personalize and secure your account. Completely Unranked: Fresh start with no ranked history in any season. Responsive Customer Support: Our dedicated team is available to assist you 24/7.   Experience the best place to buy League of Legends accounts with exceptional quality and dedicated support. We're here for YOU!
    • Thanks! I'll take a second look and let you know if my implementation of the clearCircle() helps with the stuttering once I find time for some extensive testing.
    • Thank you for your reply. I have removed it from the L2Server.exe file, but the L2Server still crashes. It doesn't crash if I don't start l2npc, otherwise it will crash within a few days at the latest.
    • Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore1 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11
  • Topics