[Share] L2 Dot Interlude pack (Not For Newbies)

I am having problems with several npcs(buffer and the one in the farming zone[the tower straight ahead after 10 meters].

The problem is when i talk to the npcs, the first page is working, but when i press Buff Me(in the buffer) it says that "You Dont Meet The Criteria..."

Any1 can help?

buffer works for random period of time and after that it just stops... with no errors , how can i fix this? buffer script seems ok.... where is the problem? any1 else have this problem? please tell me how to fix it ...i`m stuck :/

good pack btw.

"Those who had the error go to gameserver.bat and find this :

java -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Xmx512m com.l2dot.gameserver.GameServer

Change it to 1024 or the RAM you think you can give the server.Then close all applications (to free the ram lolz:D) and run the server..

Enjoy ^^"

This one is good to know for all tht are running 64 bit xp os as i noticed it does work o without changing it on any 32 bit os.

Though i noticed tht on xp 64 bit it just want run so be sure to change this on any pack you use if you get the out of memory or spawn errors.

"Those who had the error go to gameserver.bat and find this :

java -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Xmx512m com.l2dot.gameserver.GameServer

Change it to 1024 or the RAM you think you can give the server.Then close all applications (to free the ram lolz:D) and run the server..

Enjoy ^^"

This one is good to know for all tht are running 64 bit xp os as i noticed it does work o without changing it on any 32 bit os.

Though i noticed tht on xp 64 bit it just want run so be sure to change this on any pack you use if you get the out of memory or spawn errors.

Actually ,try to hold on a server with geodata and ~20 people and u`ll have a crash tho :D And database isn't saved.. so change it to more you can :)